What's your favorite To-do management tool?

Namrata Arya
20 replies
Looking for an uncomplicated to-do management tool for my day to day. preferably free :) Do you have any recommendations?

Replies

Oliver He
I use Clickup
André J
Launching soon!
stash.new
André J
Launching soon!
@namrata_arya I use it everyday. for todos, getting feedback on essays. writing down ideas etc. You can just copy the url and send someone else. super cool. Like notion, just simpler, more focused. Shout out to @stash_new which is the founder. ✌️
Asana is good. It has a Free version. Use the Board view.
Vaibhav Kumar Agarwal
@namrata_arya We are actually reimagining the way we manage our projects and TODOs in a professional environment. We are building AI Project Manager so imo the complicated and tradition tools for todo management will vanish with the new advancement of AI infra and LLMs capability.
Daniel Engelke
Personally quite like Apple Notes and/or a pad of paper!
Max Kamyshev
Flowlu has a free version for basic task management, plus a free mobile app. Yes, we have many modules but you can disable all of them and leave only Tasks :)
Shemtov Yogi
I'm using Todoist
Gurkaran Singh
When it comes to to-do management tools, I find Trello to be both user-friendly and visually appealing – it's like having a personal assistant without the coffee runs! Give it a go and let me know what you think!