• Subscribe
  • What’s your favorite time management technique ?

Toni
    32 replies
    I like time blocking, but I am curious to learn about other efficient techniques to manage my time better.

Replies

Joseph Parker
    I'm a fan of the Pomodoro Technique. It’s helpful for keeping my focus sharp by breaking work into intervals with short breaks.
    Toni
    @jo_seph_parker love that one too
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Not technique but maybe my own personal approach. I try to do most of my work until 12.00 in the early morning and the rest is done in the evening – silent times are good for working because many people do not work at those times so I am not disturbed.
    YanXu
    For me, I like to set up a lot of timestamps
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    I try to divide my tasks within the hours of the day. This helps me stay focused on each task.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Honestly i rely on setting clear priorities for the day and tackling the most important tasks first. I try to avoid overloading my todo list and focus on what really needs to get done.
    Relja Denic
    Skylead
    Skylead
    Launching soon!
    Time blocking in the calendar is for sure the biggest one, but I would also say not doing any meetings till 12:00, and that is how I get everything mostly done by 12.
    Nga Thuý
    @relja_denic thời gian đó có hồi hộp và ko an toàn lắm , bên gia đình nên ko mập mờ đc , muón gì qua 12h là ok
    Toni
    @relja_denic feel that no meeting rule is crucial
    Andrew C.
    the ALARM on the phone works wonders for me
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    I use Google calendar to block all the time i need in advance. Normally it takes me 15minutes for the whole week and this way Im aware of what is my focus and priorities
    Nga Thuý
    @alexdigitalmkt những gì ko rõ ràng , mặp mờ , và thiếu tính minh bạch thì mới cài đặt giấu thời gian , thậm chí thay đồi cả múi giờ Đông Dương mới bể á
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Create a free-flow based day plan, use tools like selftalk.ing or notes to track your progress and remain accountable.
    Nathan Covey
    Eisenhower Matrix
    Geeta Thakur
    Working fo 25 minutes, 5 minutes breaks 😅
    Toni
    @geeta_thakuryy love the POMODORO
    Nga Thuý
    @geeta_thakuryy mập mờ , lén lút , gọi là gì … Nứng ko đều đi kiếm
    Vishwakarma
    I believe Pomodoro is one of the greatest game-changer for productivity, allowing to work in focused bursts while ensuring regular breaks to recharge and maintain my creativity.
    Nola S.
    I also use time blocking. It’s a great way to keep things organized and ensure I hit all my deadlines.
    Edward Moore
    I follow the 2-Minute Rule. If a task takes less than 2 minutes, I handle it immediately. It helps keep small tasks from piling up and becoming overwhelming.
    Richard Reis
    AI Document Translator
    AI Document Translator
    Same with time blocking (stole it from the "Deep Work" book by Cal Newport) 4hrs every day. Phone on airplane mode. No social media sites. Focus on getting the most important thing on the todo list done.
    Toni
    @richardreeze love it Just need the discipline to respect it thoroughly , but results are amazing
    Tackle the most challenging task first thing in the morning. It sets the tone for the day.
    Toni
    @armand_brouillard1 great one. Always scary to tackle big challenges but so rewarding after - eat that frog ! 🐸
    Nastya Novichikhina
    set up reminders and the alarm 😁
    Han Kim
    Launching soon!
    Time block + Pomodoro
    Jordan bulk
    A well planned schedule, prioritize my most important tasks, and take regular breaks to refuel and prevent burnout.