What's your favorite task management tool?

Casper Brix
20 replies
I use a combination of Notion (across companies and personal) and Asana. WBU?

Replies

Denis Angilella
I use a low-tech paper notepad. This helps me to focus on the most important tasks, instead of navigating an endless list of things to do. For completeness, I also maintain a backlog of tasks which is useful for planning, but the top ones usually remind themselves to me. I'm not against task management tools and used several, but they must not get in the way and help to maintain clarity on what need to be done.
Casper Brix
@denis_angilella cool! I'm drawn to paper notepads but I end up doing my notes twice: on paper and then digitally afterwards
Azra Memisevic
Monday, and Notion.
Casper Brix
@azra_memisevic I was considering Monday. You like it?
Azra Memisevic
@casper_brix It's great! It makes managing projects and collaborating with the team super easy and organized.
Omar Faruk
I like trello for small projects
Asana only!
Gurkaran Singh
That's a stellar duo! Notion for that sleek style and Asana for that organized flair - it's like the dynamic duo of task management tools. How do you juggle them both without feeling like a digital multitasker extraordinaire?
Casper Brix
@thestarkster True! It's a good question. For me, Notion is the "motherboard" while Asana is company and project-specific. WBU?
Max Kamyshev
As the co-founder of Flowlu, I might be a bit biased, but my favorite task management tool is Flowlu. We've designed it to be comprehensive, user-friendly, and adaptable to various business needs. It's been exciting to see how it helps our users streamline their workflows and achieve their goals. πŸš€πŸ’Ό
Daniel Burns
We use Jira as a project management tool at work, but I also like Notion for personal use.
Casper Brix
@dan_burns Interesting. Why did you choose Jira?
Igor Lysenko
IXORD (https://ixord.com/solutions/notes) πŸš€πŸ’₯😎