• Subscribe
  • What’s your favorite project management tool and why?

Vimal Kumar
    26 replies
    Share your go-to project management tool and how it makes your workflow smoother. Are you a Trello fan or a Monday.com enthusiast? Let’s discuss what works best for you and why!

Replies

Leslie Conner
    Trello has proven to be an excellent tool for task management and collaboration among my team members. It's straightforward and visual, which helps me stay organised.
    Salar Davari
    For me, it's Notion. whenever I want, I can check what everyone has done, is doing, and will do
    Isabella Marie
    I love using tools that make task management easier and improve business efficiency. For example, adding an AI-powered virtual assistant to our operations has been a real game-changer. It answers customer questions 24/7, takes care of routine tasks, and gives personalized responses. This frees up our team to focus on bigger projects. It’s like having an extra team member who works around the clock. This has really boosted our customer engagement and helped our workflow. Tools that combine automation with real-time insights can make a big difference in how a business runs.
    Elido Dial
    I use Notion for its flexibility. It lets me create custom templates and databases, which is really helpful for managing projects.
    Saige Makenna
    Asana works well for me. Breaking down projects into tasks and subtasks helps me stay organized and on track.
    Rose Linda
    I really like Monday.com. It’s customizable and the different views and dashboards make it easy to see how projects are moving along.
    Beatrice Cromwell
    i use notion for management. It's extremely adaptable and allows me to desighn my workflow precisely way I want it.
    Lara Bishop
    For project management, I particularly like Asana. It's simple to divide projects into manageable tasks and monitor progreess. It keeps everything in one location!
    John Supsupin
    We used ASANA in 2014 but eventually built our own project management tool in 2015. We have been using it internally for almost 10 years now. I manage an offshore development team, and the tool has made it much easier for us to run sprints and monitor projects. Engineers' hours spent are also tied to each task they are working on, which enforces accountability and transparency.
    Joshua Daniel Scott
    Notion is great for project management! I love how customizable the database views are. Though for more complex projects, I still find myself reaching for more specialized tools like Monday.com or ClickUp to handle things like resource planning, time tracking, and Gantt charts. Would be interested to hear what features in Notion folks are using to manage larger scale initiatives.
    jackCheng
    it's Notion,whatever you want ,you can build whit it !
    Juniper Sage Beaumont
    For sure Notion! Their database-driven pages and views make it so easy to organize tasks, due dates, assignees, and track progress for the whole team. Plus I love how flexible the interface is - you can set it up however works best for your workflow.
    Atlas Reed Kingsley
    Trello is my go-to. It's simple but powerful for keeping track of tasks and projects across my team. Plus the free version does everything I need. Notion looks slick but I find Trello easier to use day-to-day. Different strokes for different folks though!
    Ravi Bhojani
    💬 Great question! There are so many project management tools out there, but I’d love to introduce Alian Hub: https://www.producthunt.com/post... our newly launched project management system with a unique twist—a one-time purchase with no recurring fees! 💰🎉 Why Alian Hub? 🤔 Unlike traditional tools that come with monthly or yearly subscriptions, Alian Hub offers a complete project management experience with just a one-time fee, making it an ideal choice for teams looking to cut down on ongoing expenses while still enjoying a powerful, feature-rich SaaS platform. Checkout and share feedback, upvote and review about our platform here: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Alexander William Hawkins
    I'm a big fan of Trello for project management! It's simple, visual, and flexible. I can easily see what needs to be done, who's working on what, and move tasks between stages. Plus the power-ups and integrations are super handy. Notion is great too though - love how customizable it is!