• Subscribe
  • What's your favorite programming language? Why?

Evan Christopher
    9 replies
    As a tech enthusiast, there's always that one programming language that just clicks rightttt. For me, it's React (I love to code front-end 🀣)! Drop yours below & state your why, programmers πŸ‘€

Replies

Rowan Maxwell Everett
    Python for sure! It's super readable, has an awesome community, and tons of libraries for anything you want to do. Plus it forces you to write clean code with the indentation. Although lately I've been digging into Rust - the speed and safety features are pretty slick. What about you?
    Derek Liu
    @ag94 @evan_christophers @deyuna My first reaction was that English isn’t a programming language at all. But after a second thought, I realized it could be, especially with how advanced ChatGPT/LLMs have become these days.
    Calvin Todd
    Since when React become a programming language?! 🀣
    Ethan Robert Kensington
    Python for me. Super readable syntax, tons of great libraries for data science and machine learning, and a huge community. Plus the zen of Python resonates - there should be one obvious way to do something. What's everyone else's go-to language?
    Michael Anthony Roberts
    Python for sure. It's so versatile and readable. Plus the ecosystem is massive - tons of powerful libraries for data science, web dev, you name it. What's your go-to language?
    Benjamin Lewis Anderson
    I'm a big fan of Python for its simplicity and extensive libraries. It's so versatile - great for data analysis, machine learning, web dev, and more. The readable syntax makes it easy to learn and collaborate on code too. What do others like about their favorite languages?