• Subscribe
  • What’s your favorite productivity hack that not many people know about ?

Oyinkansola Robiat
    20 replies

Replies

Aciscio Deschamps
    using the Pomodoro Technique for focused work sessions.
    Oyinkansola Robiat
    @rbluena oh! Nice, I’ve learnt something new today, thanks so much
    Oyinkansola Robiat
    @aciscio_deschamps what’s pomodoro technique pls?
    Rabii Luena
    Penoola
    Penoola
    Launching soon!
    @aciscio_deschamps @oyinkansola_robiat It's what @daisy_rosy explaining from the first comment. You break down you tasks in very small chunks, and you focus on each chunk for 25min without destruction then taking a break for 5 minutes.
    Daisy Rosy
    Set a timer for 25 minutes to focus on one task, then take a 5 minute break to do something different. It really helps me to stay sharp and productive
    Oyinkansola Robiat
    @daisy_rosy yes, I can relate very well to this, I practice this a lot, thanks for sharing
    Dinda Nancy
    I use keyboard shortcuts to speed up common tasks. It saves a lot of time over the course of the day.
    Oyinkansola Robiat
    @dinda_nancy interesting, thanks for sharing
    Allen Deck
    Try a reverse to do list write down what you’ve done at the end of the day. It’s great for feeling accomplished and spotting time wasters.
    Oyinkansola Robiat
    @allen_deck hmmm….. great 👍
    Oyinkansola Robiat
    @alviani_nuragnia really, I would try it
    Sana Khan
    Color coding my to-do list by priority helps me tackle important tasks first and stay organized.
    Oyinkansola Robiat
    @s_ana_khan nice one 👏🏻
    Emily Wheeler
    I automate repetitive tasks with tools like Zapier. It cuts down on manual work and \frees up time
    Oyinkansola Robiat
    @emily_wh_eeler wow….okay, I think I need to give this a try
    Candy Portuondo
    Tackling small tasks right away helps keep my to-do list manageable and prevents little tasks from becoming bigger issues.
    Oyinkansola Robiat
    @candy_portuondo yes,true!…thanks
    Isabel Hely
    Completing these quick tasks provides a sense of accomplishment and keeps the momentum going.
    Han Kim
    Launching soon!
    Getting 8 hours of sleep :)
    Liam Patrick Sullivan
    Yes! Time blocking with the Pomodoro Technique works wonders. I do focused work for 50 mins then a 10 min break. Keeps me in the zone without burning out. Also having a separate browser profile just for work helps me stay on track without distractions.