• Subscribe
  • What's your favorite place to travel?

Sidra Arif
    39 replies
    Since it's the weekend and we all are relaxing, I thought, why not share where we find peace after a hectic week? So, let's share. My favorite place to travel is any nearby garden that has a lot of flowers and greenery; I sit there for 2 to 3 hours in solitude to relax and analyze my past week.

Replies

Ahmad
    That sounds like a wonderful way to unwind! For me, I find peace in taking a scenic drive and then camping out in nature. A campervan rental in Portland offers the perfect blend of mobility and comfort, allowing me to explore beautiful spots and recharge amidst the tranquil surroundings.
    Geeta Thakur
    My Grandma's home.
    April-li
    @geeta_thakuryy I'm just like you, the roof of my grandmother's house, where you can overlook the town.
    Sidra Arif
    Launching soon!
    @geeta_thakuryy @geeta_thakuryy There is something truly special about visiting Grandma's home. It is such a comforting and nostalgic place filled with love and cherished memories. I can imagine the peace and warmth you must feel there.
    Elaine Lu
    I absolutely love traveling to Japan! The blend of modern cities and traditional culture always leaves me in awe.
    Sidra Arif
    Launching soon!
    @elaineluyi I would also love to go to Japan Someday; the way it seamlessly blends modern cities with traditional culture is indeed inspiring.
    Umar Saleem
    Towards my bedroom ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    @umar_saleem You travel to you bedroom?????
    Umar Saleem
    @mr_tariq_waseem_, do you have any doubts?
    Kehui Guo
    walking in a quiet park near home๐Ÿฅบ
    Sidra Arif
    Launching soon!
    @kehui_guo It must be so peaceful and rejuvenating. I always get so inspired by how a simple walk surrounded by nature can help clear the mind and bring peace.
    Freeman Laffey
    Canada.. I want to se winters in Canada
    Md Durjoy
    My favorite place to travel is by the river, enjoying the calm nature and fresh air.
    Sidra Arif
    Launching soon!
    @tegan_bradleys1 wow, I would love to have a beach nearby my home, beaches are the place where sound of waves, the warmth of sun and coolness of the water and sand beneath the foot all just makes me overwhelminging calm.
    Clayton Walker
    Yellowstone National Park - truly the most amazing part of America in my opinion. Wyoming and Montana are truly breathtaking places. Seccond would be Austria and Switzerland. I love the mountains (and ironically live at the beach lol)
    Sidra Arif
    Launching soon!
    @claytonwalker That sounds amazing. There is something incredibly calming about the mountains. And the beach must be a beautiful place to call home too!โ˜บ๏ธ
    Dua
    turkey is my favorite
    Euler Marrie
    Anywhere with my family.
    CY Zhou
    My favorite place to travel is Japan because of its unique blend of traditional culture and modern innovation. The food, scenery, and hospitality are unmatched!
    zhuang
    Hainan,my home.
    Ditarth Desai
    Statue of Unity is the world's tallest statue, located in Gujarat, India, dedicated to Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
    Dora Dor
    Malta. I was there only once, but it certainly won't be the last. I really like this place and have already read MakeMyTrip reviews (https://makemytrip.pissedconsume... ) and am thinking of visiting it in September. I will have a vacation at that time, as well as my friends, and therefore I think that the train will take place for sure
    Gurkaran Singh
    My favorite escape after a busy week is teleporting to a cozy garden where even the busiest bees envy my chill time surrounded by colorful blooms and whispering leaves. How about you? Where do you find your peaceful recharge spot?
    Colleen Shirley
    One of my favorite places to travel is Baliโ€”there's something truly magical about its serene beaches and lush landscapes. Speaking of travel, if you're looking for a transformative experience, check out the top solo travel destinations for spiritual journeys. Places like Rishikesh in India or the temples of Kyoto, Japan, offer incredible opportunities for personal growth and inner peace. Link:- https://spiritualradar.com/top-s...
    erwin smith
    Weekends are perfect for unwinding, and gardens with lush flowers and greenery are my personal sanctuary. I find it incredibly soothing to spend a couple of hours in these serene spots, reflecting on the past week. If you're thinking about finding a peaceful retreat, you might also consider exploring some rental options to have a comfortable base for your getaways. For information on rental services in Singapore, you can check out rent property singapore. Itโ€™s a resource for finding your ideal rental property, ensuring that your relaxation time is just as enjoyable at home as it is in nature. Happy relaxing!