• Subscribe
  • What’s your favorite nickname someone has given you and how did you get it?

Farwa Abbas
    33 replies

Replies

Valianto
    Steve because i played basketball like steve nash
    Nikolay Taskov
    'Task' became my favorite nickname, given to me by a few colleagues. It started because of my family name, Taskov (or Taskoff, or even 'Task Off'), and eventually, it was shortened to just 'Task' :D :D :D :D
    Hugo Dominic Carmichael
    My friends used to call me 'Houdini' because I was always disappearing right when plans were being made or people were trying to get ahold of me 😂😅 I guess I had a knack for invisibility. Ended up sticking!
    Xavier Jam
    Bookworm is a fun nickname from my friends because I’m always reading and recommending new books.
    Kerry Rivera
    My favorite nickname is Nay, which my friends started calling me after I used it as a casual sign-off in our group chats.
    jonny vince
    I really like Tech Guru. It was given to me by a teammate because I’m always the one people turn to for tech advice.
    Dylan
    Meethi because i am very sweet😂😂
    Tariq Waseem
    @dy_lan How we could know that you are Meethi?
    Maxwell Barnes
    My mother gives nick name is "Pari" because I am like a fly butterfly
    Tariq Waseem
    @maxwell_bar_nes Tell me what your neighbors call you?
    Vincent Hager
    My favorite nickname is Sunshine. It started when a friend noticed my habit of always trying to brighten everyone's day, no matter how gloomy things got. It stuck and always brings a smile to my face.
    Athar Jatoi
    I’ve always liked Tech Guru because a colleague gave it to me after I helped fix a major tech issue at work. It’s a fun reminder of that day and my passion for tech.
    Aayaz Gul
    One of my favorite nicknames is The Organizer. My family gave it to me because I’m always the one who plans our gatherings and keeps everything running smoothly. It’s a badge I wear proudly!
    Sophia Brosius
    Sunny is my favorite nickname. Got it because I’m always the one bringing positive vibes to the group
    balhazar
    I love being called tech whiz started when i helped ,y friends fix their tech issue all the time
    Sabine Engel
    Speedy is my favorite. I earned it from my old sports team for being the fastest on the field.
    Oliver James Hawthorne
    Haha love it! My favorite nickname is 'Code Wizard' - my coworkers started calling me that after I pulled a few all-nighters to finish a big project and everyone was impressed with how quickly I churned out the code. It's stuck ever since! 🧙♂💻✨
    Aarav Pittman
    My favorite nickname is Sunshine bcz I always try to brighten people's days with a smile
    Satish das.
    My mother give me Chatterbox because i am very talkative 😂
    Malka Parveen
    Bisco :) Because I ate biscuits alot.
    Lily Oliver
    I got the nickname 'Sparky' because I always seem to have a burst of energy, even at 3 AM!
    Ashley James
    They call me 'Chef' after I successfully cooked for 15 people at a BBQ. It was more luck than skill!