• Subscribe
  • What’s Your Favorite Daily Habit for a Productive Morning?

Vimal Kumar
    133 replies
    Mornings set the tone for the rest of the day. What's the one habit you always start your day with to stay productive and motivated? Vote and share any unique routines you love!

Replies

Dany
    Launching soon!
    Drinking a cup of tea 🍵 and then playing my work playlist before opening my task and calendar app! 🤩
    Dany
    Launching soon!
    @tanya_unapod Looks nice!!! 🤩 If you can please also support our product launching soon, highly appreciate it!!! https://www.producthunt.com/prod... 🚀
    Tanya
    @itsdany Hi Dany, why not listen to a personalized news summery podcast? Provide what you focus on and interested in, and hands free as well, Try UnaPod! BTW we are launching, need your support lol~!
    Dany
    Launching soon!
    @tanya_unapod That's a bright idea! I haven't gotten the chance to try listening to a personalised summary podcast, I'll definitely keep an eye out when you're launching! 😉
    Tanya
    @itsdany Hi Dany,thanks for replying! We are launching now, you can search Unapod to see details! And I’m happy to help u for knowing us!
    Alexander Galitsky
    Seeing 5 missed calls from my boss in the morning, at about 11-11:30 am is a game changer. Especially when the deadlines are burning 🔥
    Valianto
    @ag94 woah, how do you respon?
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    @ag94 I love the way you presented this xD
    Alexander Galitsky
    @valianto depends on mood. im a capricorn, so there’s slight volatility with me in the morning.
    Alex Montas
    Timeblocking my day....and a small meditation.
    Vimal Kumar
    @videofusionio Sounds good!! Thank you for sharing!!
    Aleksandra Bury
    daily reflection, journaling and meditation :) also airplane mode!
    Tanya
    @aleksandra_bury Hey Aleksandra, why not listen to a personalized news summery podcast? Provide what you focus on and interested in, and hands free as well, Try UnaPod! BTW we are launching, need your support lol~!
    DesignzByOJ
    @aleksandra_bury having Do Not Disturb on as been a 24/7 thing for me now XD
    Han Kim
    Launching soon!
    hey @aleksandra_bury - we're making a journaling app and would love to get feedback from you! You can press "Notify Me" here to know when we launch: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Looking forward to connecting!
    Aleksandra Bury
    @designzbyoj wow, I admire :) me - too attached to phone, unfortuntely
    Marc-Oliver Gewaltig
    I walk or bike to the office. It refreshes my mind and sparks creativity.
    Tanya
    @mogthesify Hi Olive, we are launching, would u mind have a look and support? Thank u so much!
    Vimal Kumar
    @mogthesify I do the same at times. Thank you for sharing!!
    Vimal Kumar
    @davidm_richardson That helps. Thank you for sharing!!
    Daniel Clevenger
    I do some quick exercise and plan my day
    Tanya
    @daniel_clevenger Hi Deniel,why not listen to a personalized news summery podcast? Provide what you focus on and interested in, and hands free as well, Try UnaPod! BTW we are launching, need your support lol~!
    M Anees
    Meditating for a few minutes to clear my mind
    Vimal Kumar
    @m_anees1 Meditation helps... That's a fact for sure. Thank you for sharing your experience!!
    Fitri Maulida
    Maybe having a good breakfast can boost your mood and make your mornings more productive ;)
    Tanya
    @fitri_maulida hey Maulida, why not listen to a personalized news summery podcast? Provide what you focus on and interested in, and hands free as well, Try UnaPod! BTW we are launching, need your support lol~!
    Vimal Kumar
    @fitri_maulida I generally have a brunch 😂
    Rahul Parmar
    Creating a to-do list every morning helps me stay focused and productive!
    Vimal Kumar
    @rahulparmar2405 That sounds pretty disciplined!!
    Misna Aira
    prepare everything needed before starting an activity
    Tanya
    @misnaaaairaaa hi Misna , why not listen to a personalized news summery podcast? Get what you focus on and interested in, and hands free as well, Try UnaPod! BTW we are launching, need your support lol~!
    Misna Aira
    @tanya_unapod Hey Tanya, that sounds super cool! A personalized news podcast would definitely make staying updated so much easier. I'll definitely check out UnaPod—good luck with the launch, I’m supporting you! 🙌🏻🔥
    Tanya
    @misnaaaairaaa thanks Misna, so kind of u! I have the launch link here: https://www.producthunt.com/prod..., and pls let me know if u have any questions or suggestions with UnaPod! Cheers!
    Vimal Kumar
    @misnaaaairaaa Sounds like the "Winter is coming" lol...
    Misna Aira
    @tanya_unapod Glad to help you, Tanya!
    Amelia Miller
    Exercise first thing, always. Not even a full workout sometimes, just stretching or a short run, but it energizes me.
    Vimal Kumar
    @ameliamiller Are you into swimming too?
    Max Zhang
    I would take a few minutes to outline my tasks, set priorities, and schedule breaks. This helps me stay organized and focused, ensuring that I tackle the most important tasks efficiently throughout the day.
    Vimal Kumar
    @defatom Thank you for sharing your experience!!
    Vidhi Nagpal
    I start my day with a 10-min meditation. I have noticed it keeps the day positive!
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Exercising – it is like boosting my whole day. When I have it I know that I am prepared to move on all day through the tasks.
    Vimal Kumar
    @busmark_w_nika Any exercises that you suggest?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @vimal_kumar_rai Morning exercise for flexibility, yoga or light pilats. Actually... I train my core :D
    Purvam Joshi
    for me! mornings are not productive at all!
    Tanya
    @purvamjoshi Why not listen a personalized news podcast? Try Unapod! And we are launching now, need your kind vote lol~!
    Rayyan Jawed
    a quick roundup with a team, aligning everything and blocking the time for myself.
    Vimal Kumar
    @rayyan_jawed1 Thank you for sharing your experience!!
    Ingmar Klein
    delaying coffee and getting straight work :)
    Katerina Dedyulya
    i'm running 5km with my dog. Trying to transform my corgi to greyhound...
    Tanya
    @katerina_mirrart why no listen personalized news podcast while running? Try UnaPod! BTW we are launching and need your help lol~!
    Viktor Surkov
    Productive morning is when you produce something, and to produce something you simply have to do your job, right? So I would say that my morning is 1. Brush teeth (2 min) 2. Coffee + Cigarette (5 min) +3 min extra :) 3. Go through emails (3 min) 4. Go through messages (3 min) 5. Open the laptop and start working So in total, it takes 15-20 since awakening to start working. Doing that exactly this for the last couple of years, and works great for me.
    Vimal Kumar
    @viktor_surkov Thank you for sharing your experience!!