• Subscribe
  • What's your biggest startup challenge?

Ernest Wolfe
    3 replies

Replies

Xinshu Ta
    how to get 100 users
    Wendlland Tabler
    Understanding 127.0.0.1:49342: An In-Depth Guide" sounds like a comprehensive resource for those interested in networking and local server configurations. This guide could cover important aspects such as the significance of the IP address 127.0.0.1 (the localhost) and what the port number 49342 represents in terms of communication protocols. It could also delve into practical applications, such as using local servers for development, testing, and debugging applications. Overall, this guide would be invaluable for both beginners and seasoned professionals looking to deepen their understanding of local network operations. https://themonak.net/127-0-0-149...
    Ethan Matthew Brooks
    Hiring the right people is definitely my biggest startup challenge. Finding talented engineers, marketers, salespeople etc. who fit our culture and share our vision is not easy, especially when you're competing against bigger companies with more money and name recognition. I've found that really selling the mission and opportunity for impact helps, as does being willing to hire remotely to access a broader talent pool. But it's still the toughest part of building a great startup team in my experience.