What's your Biggest goal for 2024? I'm Curious 😅

Arz
33 replies

Replies

Elena Tsemirava
To launch our product finally and to get the first clients.
Uma Venugopal
Launching!
Launching my product!
Arnout Ulenberg
Starting a business to support myself with while adding value to peoples lives! What are your goals? Speaking of which... @aabharan_hemanth and I are launching a product to help people achieve their goals, tomorrow!
Arnout Ulenberg
@aabharan_hemanth @arzmn Thank you so much! I think this is a thing we can share about the launch (super new here): https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Arnout Ulenberg
@aabharan_hemanth @arzmn Thank you! Made it to Product of the Day (#5)! Soo excited!
Jose Rodríguez
Launching Productivity.Directory
ISTIAK AHMAD
To hit my first $1m revenue 😅
Nick
Getting my time and task management down to a science with habit and lots of automations lol. It boosts every other aspect of my work and research.
Evan
My biggest goal would be to get my startup up and running. I finished my product but attracting users seems to be just as hard as developing a product
Arz
@the_proph3t Congrats on finishing the product. What marketing strategies, you’ve tried?
Liu Tim
my goals is break even when the account is out of funds, otherwise study how to interview
Mansi Trivedi
Growth on X! I have been trying but now I'm going full in!
Terrence Kelleman
I'm currently reading "Your Best Year Ever" and this is exactly what I'm working on. For others looking to create actionable goals check out this book and his acronym "SMARTER" a system to ensure the goal is Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Risky, Time-keyed, Exciting, and Relevant.
PRIYANKA MANDAL
My biggest goal for 2024 is to successfully launch my project in January and make a positive impact.
James Will
Well, My Biggest goal for 2024 is that I want to become an enterprenuer.
Roland Marlow
Pay off all of my debt. Huge mountain to climb but anything is possible.