What's your biggest challenge when using crypto apps?

Filip Ognjanovic
4 replies

Replies

Anthony Hall
Not at all! Whats mainly happening now, is a transition into a new phase of Web3, as the previous years developments in the space have become mostly mainstream with projects working around it. (NFTs, DAOs, Etc) Now a new age of AI and Payment infrastructures is underway with developers, pushing us into a new era of Web3 and De-Fi transactional highways. At Embr, we recently released our Patent Pending, Mattr One Protocol whitepaper, which will bridge the gap between blockchains seamlessly, without the need for bridges, exchanges, or a middle man.
Most of the apps lack a good UI/UX.
Tracy Williams
I have recently started using crypto apps, and I must say that my biggest challenge has been understanding the legality and requirements of acquiring a crypto license in Czech Republic. The process seems quite complex, with various regulations and procedures to follow. It would be helpful to hear from others who have gone through this experience and gather some insights and tips on how to navigate the crypto license application process smoothly. I found some useful info here https://rue.ee/crypto-licence-cz... but any advice or information regarding the steps involved, costs, and timeframes would be greatly appreciated.
Charles Stone
When dealing with cryptocurrencies, I advise you to regularly secure your personal device. This is now standard, but always protect your personal devices with antivirus software, secure internet networks, firewall and multi-factor authentication. Over here you will find information on the safest cryptocurrency wallet.