• Subscribe
  • What’s your biggest challenge in content marketing right now? 🤔

Bilal Asif
    12 replies

Replies

Barzan Colonel
    i just can't find enough testers on my budget
    Barzan Colonel
    by the way if you have time review + thanks in advance https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    Hibba Shahid
    One of the biggest challenges in content marketing right now is creating content that stands out in a saturated market. With so much online content, capturing and holding the audience's attention can be difficult.
    Salar Davari
    @hibba_shahid Couldn't agree more. One needs to spend some hours to write compelling content that both educates and sells. Last week, I asked about time spent on a typical blogpost. The few people who answered claimed that they can write a blogpost in 3-4 hours. I don't think such content would appeal to readers.
    Zain Ul Abideen
    It's tough bringing fresh ideas daily. There are days when I feel like Shakespeare in terms of creativity and there are days when I feel as dumb as a chimpanzee.
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    Creating original and engaging content.
    Kavya Tripathi
    Market saturation is a big deal now. Standing out is getting difficult day by day.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @kavyaaatripathi Couldn't agree more.
    YanXu
    I think finding the right audience is a difficult task, you have to invest a lot of money if you want to save effort, and you have to invest a lot of time if you want to save money
    Tom Danny
    What's your biggest challenge in content marketing right now? Whether it's creating engaging content, measuring ROI, or staying ahead of trends, identifying and addressing these obstacles is crucial for success. Enhance your brand's visibility and professionalism by pairing your marketing efforts with logo sweets that reflects your company's identity and values. This approach not only boosts your team’s morale but also presents a unified, polished image in your marketing campaigns.
    Kate Ramakaieva
    FuseBase /formerly Nimbus/
    Consistency is key and the main challenge simultaneously 🤪