• Subscribe
  • What’s your best European city to work remotely ?

Toni
    18 replies
    I really enjoy working in Lisbon Portugal and in Corsica. What about you ? What’s your best place to work ?

Replies

Zackary Mendez
    Barcelona offers great coworking spaces and a vibrant atmosphere that makes remote work enjoyable.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    My home (Slovakia)... :D but I didn't have a problem working from anywhere with a good internet connection. Prague was also good, Amsterdam too, Munich too.
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    Amsterdam is pretty good but it's getting quite crowded. The Algarve, Portugal is good as well as you can enjoy some quiet time and summer :)
    working remotely in Germany is a rewarding experience for me, with its efficient work culture and vibrant professional opportunities.
    Bilal Asif
    I wish to work remotely in Amsterdam. Always wanted to go there. Hoping I do one day. :D
    Alex AI
    Depends what do you want to do. If it's only working - anywhere is fine. If you want to enjoy the lifestyle outside work - a lot of places all depending on your desires. :lol:
    Frank J. Fowler
    Paris is amazing for remote work! The vibe is so inspiring, and there are plenty of cozy cafes with strong coffee to keep going!
    Chritopher Bond
    Amsterdam has a unique charm. The canals and friendly locals make it a pleasant place to work and explore during your downtime.
    murph
    Don't work in Europe but popped in to say I've always wanted to visit Corsica. I'm not sure how you could get any work done there though!
    Uttam Kumar B
    I’ve also enjoyed remote work in Milan
    Yunusa Abdullahi
    Amsterdam combines excellent infrastructure with a high quality of life, making it an ideal city for remote work.
    Marina Morris
    Barcelona stands out for its lively atmosphere, great weather, and numerous coworking spaces perfect for remote work .
    Haider Murtaza
    Lisbon is definitely a top contender for me! Great weather, delicious food scene, anda growing remote work community. Plus, the cost of living is relatively affordable compared to other European cities. The The only downside might be the time zone difference if you need to collaborate with colleagues in other parts of the world.
    Advin Jadis
    Berlin is fantastic with its diverse expat community, affordable living costs, and a thriving tech scene