What's your approach to managing your email inbox?

Mustafa Aydemir 🌕
22 replies

Replies

Estelle Mostowski
1 check in the morning and 1 check at the end of the day otherwise you spend your day in it. :-)
Richa Sharma
I've labels for the important ones and rest go into the bin.
Aaron O'Leary
Leave it get to a point i cant manage, forget it, and make a new email lmao
Chris Carper
Labels, folders, filters, etc. Gotta keep the unread count under 15-20, or my brain malfunctions! I tend to use my unread emails as to-do list items in my personal email lol.
Aida Zu
My email box is a total disaster. Some reality comment here. Have anyone the same style?
Shekhar Iyer
i got a course last year called inbox zero by asian efficiency, that helped
Grace Hur
In addition to folders and labels, I also separate my inbox into two sections: unread (first), read; and enabled shortcuts so I can press E for archive.
I just recently achieved Inbox Zero. Now I use my email inbox like a to-do list: Everything that I have processed either gets deleted right away or archived if I think I might need it again sometime. I also unsubscribe from everything I can. If I’m interested in updates, I just check the website directly; otherwise it just clutters my inbox. Also, if people send me multiple follow-ups to their cold emails, I’ll mark them as spam. Sorry, but that's just annoying. I don’t use folders or anything; this just takes too much time and isn’t worth it for me.
Md. Farhan Khan
Start using MS Outlook, manage your mails, calendar, tasks at one place and also enable focus inbox in it. Also, defiine Rules in outlook for every type of email that hits your inbox, Use Important/Flag on emails.
Adan Vielma
Limit how often you manage it, once per day, same time every day.
Niroshan Ranapathi
Instead of constantly checking my inbox, I schedule specific times throughout the day to respond, prioritize and archive emails. Makes my day more productive
Vikram Sahu ꩜
.@mustafa_aydemir, I've set up a designated folder and adjusted my filters so that each email is automatically sorted into its appropriate category. I prioritize the important folders at the top for quick access, and check the remaining folders towards the end of the day. This system helps me stay organized and manage my inbox more efficiently.
Jamie Cropley
I am at a point where I delete every single email from my trash and sent items, I have been doing this for six months with zero consequences.
Vera Mur
using Spark :)
Christophe HK
Labels, rules and workflows. Sometimes API and a bit of AI. I found Missiveapp for that, it answers my needs. So even if I am not and will never be a zero inbox man, it a time saver and my inbox is organized, I'm more productive.
Richard Gao
I don't have one :) I'm very disorganized haha
Daniel Chua
Anyone here has tips on how to manage a small business inbox? I could really use some help haha. Although I figure if it's important, people will try to WhatsApp me instead?
Matthew Phillips
I use the inbox zero method - it's been a gamechanger for me. So much so I wrote up a blog on it: www.superflows.ai/blog/inbox-zer...