• Subscribe
  • What’s your approach to creating a strong brand voice and tone for your startup?

Stepan Cherkasov
    8 replies

Replies

André J
    Obsess endlessly about this topic and it will emerge.
    Veronika
    I think creative and consistent visualization goes a long way in helping establish the product tone, from the beginning. This can seem quite subtle, but in my opinion the underlying design, graphics and pallets will stick with the potential customers and can be helpful later to intuitively draw people to the start-up and for the product to stand out.
    Lavanya Snigdha
    @veronikabutrim This is a great tip for design teams. Content and marketing teams need to be a part of this strategy as well for them to understand how their messaging will actually look at the end of the day in different formats.
    Lavanya Snigdha
    In this one particular space I believe that using the Semiotic approach has helped me loads. It's an often overlooked research technique but the documentation you land up with at the end of the process is everything you need to construct your tone, messaging, design, and pitch. 100/100 would recommend!
    Nacho Franchini
    Be real, humanize the people behind the company, tell your story and your purpose. It'll immediately engage with your target audience
    Divine Rivers
    This is interesting as we launch the first half of our marketplace come July 17th for sign-ups b/c tech is still somewhat in its infancy stage and as a result, we don't have any players in the space that truly lead with brand voice or tone first. We have brands whose marketing is developed about the convenience the technology creates first and branding second. However, I am inspired by one of the best brands in the world, Nike, in tha they lead by highlighting consumers and consumer lifestyles before they highlight the value proposition of their sneakers. Marketing displaying the lifestyle of consumers that happen to be wearing Nike has much deeper penetration than convincing consumers Nike sneakers are the most comfortable, lightweight, or aerodynamic
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    In my opinion creating a strong brand voice and tone takes time and effort. However, it is worth it. A strong brand voice and tone can help you to connect with your target audience, build trust, and stand out from the competition.
    Jeremy Baker
    Define the personality, align with the target audience, be consistent across all channels. That's the essence of it.