What's the weirdest launch you've seen on PH?

Arthur Leclercq
14 replies
I'll start! Two weeks ago, I was diving into the launches of the day and found someone who launched not a product... but the opening of his physical CBD/Cannabis shop in America if I am not wrong. Of course, nothing wrong with this launch but I am not sure PH is the best place to promote the opening of a physical shop haha

Replies

Zenda
Haha, the weirdest launch I've seen was "Worthless - We don't even have a tagline"😂 and it ranked fourth on the daily list.
My3 Murthy
@zenda1122 I have seen this! I thought it was hilarious!
Arthur Leclercq
@zenda1122 Hahahaha sometimes most simple things are working
Brian Perez
I have seen this One Million Checkboxes — checking a box checks it for everyone. Even their website wasn't working
CY Zhou
One of the weirdest launches I've seen on PH was a "smart toaster" that connected to Wi-Fi and analyzed your toast preferences. It was both amusing and bewildering to see how far IoT could go!
Arthur Leclercq
@lightfield Hahahaha quite fun product, curious to know how it works
Vaibhav
I just saw one where it said "Sorry, but this product was flagged for removal.".. never seen that before!
Arthur Leclercq
@vaibhavdwivedi I wonder what was the product
Vaibhav
@arthur_leclercq Honestly, it seemed like just another AI product.
Giovani Drosda Lima
Lots of simple GPT wrappers that doesn't even work
Arthur Leclercq
@kitamashi Yeah that's true, I saw many of them
Kexin Liu
It is my first launch. I launched a very lousy notion template for testing the launch process... and someone upvoted it, which makes me embarrassed
Arthur Leclercq
@liu_kexin hahahah thats really fun 😂