• Subscribe
  • What's the point on writing the same review in all of the products?

Felix Izarra
    2 replies
    I'm not super familiar with Product Hunt, I will be launching a product soon and I thought that I should engage with the community to get some followers, maybe try some of the products that are being featured in previous days and send them feedback but everywhere I go I only see canned repetitive responses from people that are launching soon. Now I'm even more skeptical of the platform, I was thinking that maybe I wasn't going to get good feedback because of my product is for a niche but now I feel that I will just get 1 or two lines responses from people that just want to grow their following copy and pasting the responses. This has been my experience so far, any thoughts?.

Replies

Daniel Zaitzow
    No real point - I think people are busy and want to offer support without putting in the effort. What it does is increase visibility and likelyhood of you ranking. But yea it's a weird one. Like any marketing platform there are going to be some hiccups and things to be sceptical about but frankly PH is one of the better platforms. On FB, JVZoo, ClickBank, JVNotifyPro, Muncheye and a ton of more affiliate led platforms you get way weirder stuff haha
    Kelly An
    Opencord AI
    Opencord AI
    Launching soon!
    Yes and no. You may get lots of similar comments, but the chance is you'll increase your product impression and reach to more people. Someone would def be the user of the product :) gl!