• Subscribe
  • What's the one feature that could make your product stand out?

Rupal Saini
    9 replies
    It could be: - A cool feature - A new way to solve a problem - Something that makes it fun to use For the product I'm building, We noticed that data accuracy was a big problem for users in our market. So, with Truebase.io, we focused on solving that. Our AI prospecting platform uses triple-check verification to ensure contact data is accurate and verified. Also, we have a built-in waterfall enrichment process that ensures users always get the best data available in the market Now, your turn!

Replies

Janak Patel
    It differs from product to product. Social media content creators re-purpose good content from web pages they like. Usually, they save the links to Excel, docs, and notions and later use those links to go to webpage and recreate as per the need. - ContentFeed removes unnecessary steps and lets creators repurpose the content right on the webpage while consuming and lets them save it then and there. - Creator saves lot of time and ease goes up by manifold
    Rupal Saini
    @janak_patel56 These are great insights! I wasn’t aware of this content creation workflow. Contentfeed looks very productive for this use case—I'll take a look. Great share!
    Maxine M
    The triple-check verification and waterfall enrichment process sound like a solid approach to tackling data accuracy issues. It's great to see a tool that prioritizes reliability and precision, making prospecting more efficient and less frustrating. The AI integration is fascinating, and I'm excited to see how it transforms user experience in the market. Keep up the fantastic work!
    Priyanka Saini
    Feedspace - Import Reviews Feature With our Import Reviews feature, you can easily gather reviews from different platforms and showcase them on your website or share them on social media—all through a single link. Often, great product reviews are scattered across platforms like Google, Trustpilot, Product Hunt, and YouTube. This feature allows you to import all those reviews into one account effortlessly, so you can create a collection of the best reviews to share. This feature makes it simple to import reviews from: Product Hunt (reviews & comments) Google Reviews Trustpilot Facebook YouTube comments Tripadvisor Amazon products Apple Podcasts App Store Coursera Udemy Zomato Booking.com attractions IMDb WordPress plugins And many more! check it out : feedspace.io
    Rupal Saini
    Looks like a productive tool for selecting the best reviews to showcase on websites. Pretty cool, @priyanka27!
    Sudha Reddy
    Ease of onboarding and ease of use...
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Cool features are great, i think. That are purely just for fun!