• Subscribe
  • 🧠 What’s the most valuable piece of advice you’ve received on your startup journey?

Sheikh Irfan
    15 replies
    Hey Product Hunt Community! We all have that one piece of advice that sticks with us through thick and thin. What’s the most valuable piece of advice someone has given you during your startup journey, and how has it influenced your decisions? Share the wisdom that’s guided you and let’s inspire each other with the lessons we’ve learned!

Replies

Ivelin Kozarev
    Cut on the requirements! I can't believe how many things I have developed that never got used so there was no point in spending the time. Only develop things correctly once you start seeing things get activity
    PriscillaIvy
    One of the best pieces of advice I’ve gotten is to always stay focused on solving real problems for users.
    Antonin Vidal
    I’ve learned that persistence is key. Even when things get tough, sticking with it and pushing through challenges has been crucial for me.
    Emily Wheeler
    A mentor once told me to never underestimate the power of networking. Building relationships with other founders and industry experts has been incredibly valuable.
    Arslan Ali
    Solve real problems for users, not just build features . It helped me focus on customer needs.
    Isabel Hely
    Listen to all feedback .It’s crucial for my product improvement and meeting market demands.
    Christian Onochie
    One pice of advice that stuck with me is to be flexible and embrace feedback. It’s made a big difference in how I approach challenges.
    Aduma Emmanuel
    The advice to not fear failure has really helped me. Every mistake has been a learning opportunity that’s helped me grow.
    Ava Marie Johnson
    Definitely to focus on product-market fit before spending too much time on building unnecessary features. Launch a minimal viable product, get real user feedback, and iterate quickly based on what customers actually want and need rather than what you think they might want. Wasted development time on unused functionality is a big drain on startup resources and momentum in the early stages.
    YanXu
    Never try to make money outside of perception