What's the most valuable life lesson you've learned so far?

Hashir Ahmed
17 replies

Replies

Mia Young
Embrace your instincts. I'm aware that it sounds cliche, but there have been innumerable occasions when my intuition has been spot-on.
Shaur ul Asar
The most valuable life lesson I've learned so far is to embrace change and adapt. Change is inevitable and by being open to new experiences, I've grown and learned valuable lessons.
Heather Walker
The most valuable life lesson I've learned so far is to cultivate resilience, as it is not the absence of difficulties but the ability to bounce back and adapt that truly propels us forward in our journey through life.
Lucas Mitchell
The most valuable life lesson I've learned is resilience.
Nick Anisimov
Choose the right market to start your business. A small market, a crazy government, or a corrupt market can destroy even the best business. Checked on myself.
Divine Rivers
Ahead of our launch as well as in life, that would be to do the hard stuff especially when you do not feel like it. Attack your weaknesses and just do it. Resist and limit procrastination and just start whatever it is that you are not great at. Embrace the challenge while getting comfortable with the uncomfortable. This ultimately drive growth, improvement, efficiency, development and progression toward what you're looking to do
Divine Rivers
@arbaazio As promised i'm sharing our Launch of Careering - The Marketplace for Everyday Professionals to supplement their Salary today for sign-ups. Check it out at TheCareering.com My Co-Founder and I are looking for feedback from other Founders and builders as we are first-time Founders. Would love to hear your thoughts on everything from design, flow, idea, our solution, problem, and Marketing. More Info producthunt.com/discussions/we-just-launched-and-careering-is-now-live-looking-for-all-the-feedback-we-can-get-thanks
Irma Lafleur
"The journey IS the destination" and "Whatever good things we build, end up building us"
Dmitriy Pegov
Never trust people who you don't know well.
Igor Lysenko
The result can open your eyes to many things but also change tactics.
Edward G
Mistakes are not the end of the world.
Arbaaz
Consistency pays off in every aspect of life - good or bad.. so its important that we show up every day, irrespective of how we "feel"
Bunyamin Duduk
Don't hesitate to change. You may like something, but it may not be good for you. You may not like something, but it may be good for you. Finally, if you want to reach out to people, marketing is important. To have great marketing, you should learn to be uncomfortable and learn how to communicate properly. Just look in a mirror and talk about stuff. Are you shy, scared and mumbling? Well, there is the problem. Now it is time to solve it 😃
Indu Thangamuthu
Cherish the moment and the people in it.