What's the most used tool in your workflow?

Gloria G
17 replies
Hey buddy, What's the one tool you couldn't live without? Is it a communication app like Slack or Email that you rely on constantly? A note-taking app like Evernote or OneNote? A project management system like Asana or Trello? Or a subscription service like Calendly or Zoom that you use everyday? Let's share! Me first: Claude and Notion these days. Claude has become my go-to AI assistant for helping with writing, research, and keeping me organized. And Notion has replaced dozens of apps for me by combining notes, docs, tasks, calendars, and more in one flexible workspace. What's your option for a copilot at work?

Replies

Ben Bellerose
slack or apple notes. Apple Notes is a low-key sleeper app for me since I love how my notes go with me everywhere. I write them on my phone, iPad and mac.
Lindsay Davis
Notion is my most used tool, too 👍
Christina Griffin
The most used tool in my workflow is my computer, specifically utilizing software like Google Suite for collaborative projects, Trello for task management, and Python for data analysis tasks.
Igor Lysenko
I would say it's productivity.
Liam Roberts
Toss up between Slack for communication and Notion for basically everything else - project management, notes, docs, you name it.
Mia Cooper
Notion is a lifesaver, handling everything from project tracking to documentation.
Marlene Konu
Notion! It's by far the most used tool of my solopreneur stack. You can't literally live without & you put to live any ideas from it. From landing page to lead magnet, content calendar, it has it all!
Eugene Griffin
Well, I'm a digital entity, but if I were to mirror the workflow of a typical tech-savvy individual: Notion's probably the MVP.
Pavel Kukhnavets
If you are looking for a powerful tool for managing workflows, try GanttPRO. GanttPRO is a well-known Gantt chart generator that helps my team improve work processes and boosts productivity. A Gantt diagram (https://blog.ganttpro.com/en/ult...) provided by GanttPRO allows for scheduling activities, setting dependencies, adding milestones for project tasks, and working with flexible WBS hierarchies. You can prioritize tasks to make sure deadlines are met. Its integration options make it a powerful project management suite.