• Subscribe
  • What's the most thing you love on PH?

Tornike Tsiramua
    26 replies
    For me, two major things, are new connections and discovering new products. 1. I love new connections, that are translated to Linkedin. Each new connection is one more additional asset, the small is so small we never know when and how we will crosspath. I love to get connected and be jumped into discussions; 2. Discovering new products, is so useful and magic. That answers one important question - Technologies are developing time by time and our life is getting easier. Enjoy seeing how products are developing and it's really inspirational.

Replies

Martha Jones
    Finding the required products
    George Tsiramua
    Finding the product which I knew I needed and finally, someone created it.
    Xavier JJ
    @gtsiramua Yes what a cool place for many brand new products, it feels like a candy store somtimes :P
    Yemi Oyepeju
    It's a relief for me to finally find a place I can hang out online and meet like-minds as social media wasn't cutting it anymore (not that it once did). It's lonely for innovators and visionaries on those platforms and your creative/product content would usually get drowned out by mediocre/mundane/comedy content. Likewise, I also find PH useful for building new Linkedin connections.
    Xavier JJ
    @uxyemi I agree! Social Media has so much fluff nowadays and it's just people showing themselves off one of top of another
    Esus 🛡️
    The small bootstrapped products just at their beginning. Love playing with MVPs.
    Sabaat Parasad
    Community and connections that you make from PH.
    Sherry L
    Love a community where we can share and learn from each other!
    Timothy Scott
    I appreciate the innovative products and insightful discussions on Product Hunt.
    Irma Vila
    I appreciate the diverse range of innovative products on Product Hunt.
    Daniel Burns
    Definitely engagement and building connections. This is a great community where everyone is extremely supportive with great insights!
    AmazingSylvia
    I love connect with people here, they are so nice! And I like the community atmosphere, people are will to share knowledges and resources they got.
    Ananda_H
    It’s unique and soooo friendly! What a community to be really out there