• Subscribe
  • What’s the most overlooked strategy for building brand awareness in crowded markets?

Abdal Yousef
    2 replies

Replies

Gernot Bernkopf
    We try to encourage team members, friends and especially those in the - in our case - front-end developer community to share content and personal experiences. This approach helps build awareness, credibility, and extends our reach.
    Alexander Farr
    Good question! I believe that relying on partnerships / collaborations with other brands and persons with a good awareness is a good way for leaning on their reach and gaining the trust from their audience. Some pointers where I have witnessed this from other companies and the company Superchat I work for: 1. LinkedIn posts for events organised together or within software / integration ecosystem: Clay is a great example for this as they build a community of agencies and integration tools. They often do webinars together and post about advanced workflows that leverage each other's tools. 2. Conferences / trade fairs: Many companies still use this as a way to find out about new vendors / software etc. While competitors might also be present there, I feel that it is possible to stand out when following some unconventional strategies from outreach before, to the outfit, special raffles etc. 3. Reviews: I believe these can also be powerful for brand awareness and trust as they offer an easy way to build trust. At Superchat, we found it quite easy to generate positive reviews when customers are happy, especially when you engaged with them through a positive customer experience (e.g. resolving an issue in live chat). Now we stand out against our competition and from some review platforms like G2, Capterra & OMR we also get badges as a result. I am sure there are many more strategies, but the three above all benefit from tapping into shared audiences, thus boosting one's credibility and sharing resources. Curious to hear about more strategies!