• Subscribe
  • What's the most important lesson you've learnt from a failure?

Martha Enwemuche
    28 replies
    Personally, I have learnt that failure is a part of learning, growth and Success. You can also learn from other people's failures and use that as a stepping stone to your own success journey. Remember, "You don't learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over". - Richard Branson. So don't stop trying, you might fail once but trust it's part of the process. Let me hear from you too, what's your lessons?

Replies

A Momin
    It's part of life. No failure is your last one. Life is a journey not a destination therefore you'll face failure multiple times.
    Purvam Joshi
    do it anyway...not every day is high point bur do it anyway
    Shiva Tejasvi
    I think it's important to at least fail once in life because that's when you learn about people and things and gain new experiences.
    Miyene Tom
    Is depressing but hey we've learnt to move on to the next best thing
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Don't waste too much time with self-pity.
    Martha Enwemuche
    @busmark_w_nika Yes, Self pity is a joy stealer and it hinders growth, so it's of no good dwelling on that! Just move on! Thank you
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @enwemuche_martha I have to admit I spend some time with "past-reflecting" but I am trying to not to do so much.
    Momin Ul Abidin
    keep trying .... when you fail you should try again and again
    Alexander Galitsky
    Don’t start ever again. It’s gonna be just as much painful
    Azza Shahid
    Dont give up
    Ava Marie Johnson
    100%... failures are the best teachers... even if they sting at the time... just gotta get back up, learn from it, and keep pushing forward... don't let setbacks set you back permanently
    Laeequa Ahmad
    to never give up!
    Charlotte Elise Sinclair
    Yeah, biggest lesson for me was to keep pushing forward even after setbacks. There were times a failure totally crushed my motivation, but I learned I had to get back up and try again no matter what. Progress isn't always linear but the only way to reach your goals is to keep putting in the work day after day, failure or not.
    Ruby Josephine Winters
    Absolutely, keep pushing through failures and setbacks. The most important thing I've learned is to never give up and to view failures as learning opportunities. Some days will be tougher than others, but stay focused on your end goal and just keep putting one foot in front of the other, even when motivation is low. Perseverance is key!
    Chloe Annette Miller
    Yeah, I've learned that failure is just a stepping stone to success. Don't let setbacks stop you - learn from them, get back up, and keep pushing forward. The most important thing is to not give up, even when things are tough. Every failure teaches you something that can help you succeed next time around. So embrace the failures and use them as motivation to do better. It's all part of the journey!
    Anthony Harris
    Definitely don't let failures stop you... learn and grow from them. Analyze what went wrong and how to avoid it next time. And remember, success often comes after many failures, so keep pushing forward!
    Alexander Moore
    Same bro - every failure is a lesson in disguise. The key is to not get too down on yourself and just keep pushing forward. Learn from the mistakes but don't dwell on them. Focus that energy on the future and what you can do better next time around. Failure is inevitable, but if you stay persistent and positive, success will come. Just gotta treat those L's as steps on the path to that big W!