What's the most important goal you want to achieve in the next half of the year?

Olie Fullin
16 replies

Replies

Yassine Derkaoui
I want to grow my first saas vibeo.ai ✌️
Hossein Yazdi
Grow my Twitter profile and our platform's organic traffic.
Abhishek Gharat
@hosseinyazdi I want to do that too. I buy all things around my pursuit but I struggle with the discipline haha!
Abhishek Gharat
@hosseinyazdi How's it going for you so far? Let me help you a bit and follow you. Please share your profile :-) I'm at @abhishekgharat on Twitter
Abhishek Gharat
Just want to launch our first micro product with my brother! :) And earn a few dollars.
Chris
Launching soon!
I'm focused on scaling up our user base and increasing our monthly recurring revenue. Excited to see where we can take the company in the next six months!
Abhishek Gharat
@chris_prosopo @pedro_pimenta May the force be with you guys! πŸ–– What payment gateway do you guys use? We lost the ability to create new Stripe accounts in India and I want to know if any other reliable gateway provides a "Pay What You Can" option to collect payments.
My Phung
Get situated in Austin (where I'm moving to) and make it the epicenter of BuilderFive's group calls!
Pratheek Adi
My main goal is to launch a product here on Product Hunt and reach a broader audience. πŸ™Œ
Launching soon!
That's great to hear about your goal for scaling up your user base and increasing monthly revenue. Keep up the hard work! Are you experiencing difficulties in creating engaging content for your audience? With Contentify AI, you can automate the creation and publication of content across various platforms, saving you time and effort while ensuring consistency and quality in your marketing efforts. Give Contentify a try for a more efficient content creation process! Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
Gurkaran Singh
My main mission for the next half of the year is to make my data analysis skills as sharp as a well-written code, so I can slice through insights like a ninja slicing through bad code! What about you - any tech quests on your horizon?