• Subscribe
  • What's the most impactful change you've made to your workflow to enhance productivity?

Ernest Wolfe
    22 replies

Replies

Han Kim
    Launching soon!
    1) Using the Eisenhower Matrix 2) Time-block my mornings for high impact work 3) Using a single, combined calendar in my startup for better alignment
    Annisa Sukma Wardana
    Hello, for me one of the most impactful changes to my workflow that has enhanced productivity is the adoption of a structured task management system. By using tools like task lists, time blocking, and prioritization techniques, I can better organize tasks, set clear goals, and allocate time more efficiently. This approach helps me stay focused, manage deadlines, and track progress more effectively.
    Khansaru
    One big change I made was setting clear priorities each day. It helps me stay focused on what really matters instead of getting lost in small tasks.
    Rahul Parmar
    Time-blocking my day for focused tasks and eliminating distractions—a game changer for productivity!
    Oscar
    For me, the biggest boost came from taking regular breaks. It sounds counterintuitive, but stepping away from work actually helps me get more done in the long run.
    Dorothy Thompson
    I started using a simple task management app to keep track of everything. It’s amazing how much more organized I feel now.
    Victoire Mathieu
    I made a big shift by going digital with my to-do lists. Transitioning from paper lists to a digital task manager has really streamlined my workflow and made it easier to track my progress.
    Malka Parveen
    Implementing time blocking has been awesome for me. Allocating specific hours for tasks helps me stay focused and get more done.
    Charlie Hale
    The biggest impactful change I made to my workflow was to move to a dedicated to-do list with "Must Completes" and "Nice to Haves" as separate daily lists. This way, I would ensure I get the most needed tasks done first.
    Karishma Yadav
    Switching to a project management tool like Asana really streamlined my workflow. Now I can track progress and deadlines much more efficiently.
    Cheryle Veltri
    I started setting specific goals for each work session. Defining clear objectives for each block of work time has kept me more focused and driven to complete tasks efficiently.
    Nola S.
    for me, switching to a time blocking technique has been a helpful. Allocating specific times for different tasks helps me stay focused and makes it easier to manage my workload.
    Joseph Parker
    Implementing the Pomodoro Technique really boosted my productivity. I set a timer for 25minutes of focused work followed by a short break.
    Jonathan Michael Blake
    For me the biggest productivity hack has been timeboxing my calendar and setting 1-3 main priorities each day. I block specific time slots for deep work, admin tasks, emails, breaks etc. Keeps me focused on what matters most and ensures I make steady progress. Also having a short daily planning/review to keep on track. Game changer!
    Priya Rani
    I set specific times for different tasks, which helps me stay focused and get things done more efficiently.
    Amalio Lanter
    I began setting clear goals and deadlines for each project. Having specific targets helps me stay organized and measure my progress better
    Mathews Simons
    I automated repetitive tasks. It’s like getting hours back in my day.
    Akute Mauton
    I started saying no more often. It’s amazing how much time it frees up for important work.
    Grayson Lily
    Using time blocks for specific tasks has made a huge difference in my focus
    xavi
    We did a couple of things- brought tasks and related notes, links etc to organize everything in one place, and added custom AI agent to the project to be the expert assistant. In fact we are launching this as a tool soon!