• Subscribe
  • What’s the most futuristic technology you wish existed right now?

Raju Sivaram
    10 replies

Replies

Atlas Reed Kingsley
    Yes, that would be awesome! We need health tracking implants that can monitor vitals, detect early signs of illness, and even administer treatments. Maybe it could interface with AI diagnostic systems for personalized health insights too. The sooner this tech exists, the better!
    Sue Buist
    I want a chip in my wrist, that holds all my info that is currently on cards in my wallet and I want it to have my health info on it too.
    Lia thomas
    I’d love to see teleportation become a reality. It would make travel so much easier and faster. I can’t imagine how freeing it would be to instantly go anywhere in the world.
    Pablo Ani
    Brain-computer interfaces, I believe, would be great. Imagine being able to operate devices and communicate simply by thinking. For me, it could transform how we engage with technology and one another.
    murph
    True nanotechnology. Manufacturing at the atomic level.
    Yiraika Bacchi
    A truly immersive VR experience where you can not only see and hear but also feel and smell your virtual environment would be amazing.
    katheleen Chips
    I’d love o see a technology that lets us instantly teleport anywhere we want. It would make travel so much easier and open up so many possibilities!
    Uthappa Robb
    Imagine having a device that can instantly translate any language in real time. We’d be able to connect with anyone around the world without language barriers.
    Konrad S.
    Nanomedicine
    Udaya Sri
    I’m still waiting for a machine where you just type in what you want and the food just pops out fresh and delicious.