• Subscribe
  • What's the most exciting trend in tech right now, and why?

A Aaron
    8 replies

Replies

Michael Anthony Roberts
    AI is game-changing for sure. I'm most excited about the potential for AI to accelerate scientific research and make new discoveries, like AlphaFold has done for protein folding. The pace of progress is wild! Curious what specific AI trends others are jazzed about too.
    YanXu
    Even if my education level isn't very high, I can still increase my value through research in artificial intelligence.
    Paul Hill
    Definitely generative AI and large language models like GPT-4, Claude, etc. The pace of innovation is staggering - they are rapidly becoming more capable at complex reasoning, analysis, writing, coding, and even multi-modal tasks combining language and images/video. And companies are quickly productizing them into all sorts of useful tools for generating content, automating workflows, providing intelligent assistance and more. AI is going to transform and augment almost every industry and job in the coming years. It's an incredibly exciting (and a bit scary) time!
    Victoria Louise Turner
    AI is progressing rapidly and showing potential to transform many industries. Generative AI for content creation, code generation, analysis, etc. seems to have immense promise. Also keeping an eye on AI for drug discovery, materials science, protein folding, and other complex scientific domains. Will be fascinating to see the breakthroughs in the coming years! What specific AI applications are you most excited about?