What's the most exciting thought that comes to mind on your launch day?

Kajal d4
23 replies
I have a feeling like how people will react and hoping it brings value to them. LLM Spark By YourGPT launching today: https://www.producthunt.com/post... Your support today is crucial for a successful launch. We hope you enjoy our product and can lend your support.

Replies

Helen Kaljusaar
The world seeing our product! ๐Ÿคฉ It's currently live, feel free to support and check it out https://www.producthunt.com/post.... PS! I also supported yours :)
Prem Saini
Prospect of my product finally being available to the world and getting to know the reactions of the audience
good luck with your launch!
Shibbir Ahmad
Best of luck with your launch!
Mansi Trivedi
I'm gonna feel it tomorrow LOL. All the best to you guys! :D
Isaac Martin Otim
This could be the start of everything or nothing at all. Each launch is like the famed Schrรถdinger's cat experiment.
Kaira Chetnani
Excitement to share your brand's story, values, and unique identity. BTW Happy to be connected, Kajal! Notified. count on my support. Good luck with your launch!
Xavier JJ
The exciting thought is that my product gets into the hands of the audience and bringing them the value that I wanted to provide
Raju Singh
Excited and nervous at the same time. I am launching today here: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Ritesh Kumar Prasad
Gratitude towards all the support that we received during pre-launch timeline.
Neel Patel
Feedback means everything to me. Exciting would be some unexpected sales. Dollars ๐Ÿค‘ ๐Ÿค‘
ISTIAK AHMAD
Launching LLM Spark must feel like sending a piece of your creative soul out into the digital cosmos! I'm diving into your creation on PH, let the launch day symphony begin!
Lukesales695@gmail.com
๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป
Lakshya Singh
I think for me, it was "Anxietment"!
Vincent Xu
Hey there! Your product, LLM Spark By YourGPT, sounds really exciting. I can imagine the anticipation you must be feeling on your launch day. I'm really looking forward to checking it out when it's live. Since you've already been through the launch process, I was wondering if you have any advice for someone like me who's about to launch their own product. Any tips or lessons learned would be greatly appreciated! Also, once my product is live, I'd love to get your feedback on it. It would mean a lot to me. If you're interested, you can click on the "Notify" button to receive a notification when it's ready.
Jules Essen
The same dream as anyone here.. Number 1 product of the day would be amazing. I think we can do it!
ISTIAK AHMAD
Launching days are like grand unveilings! The excitement of how your creation will resonate with people is a thrill like no other. Already supported your Launch! Good Luck ( :
Stephanie Hubbard
Knowing that the months/years of hard work and dedication is finally being launched into the world and then waiting to see how the world will react to your work. It's exciting and nerve wracking! I'll be having all those feelings in 2 weeks!
Dorine
I feel so much excitement about this launch! Each step of this project fills me with positive energy, and the prospect of sharing this work with the world only intensifies this excitement ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ’ฅ
Florian Jacques
I just supported ! Feel free to do the same once we launch on the 30th of Nov.