• Subscribe
  • What’s the most exciting new tool or app you’ve discovered recently?

Muhammad Hassan
    14 replies

Replies

Mariam
    I’m excited to share about Virxpert. Virxpert offers highly skilled virtual assistants specializing in administrative support, project management, social media management, and design. Virxpert is designed to streamline operations and boost business efficiency, helping companies thrive. I’m confident it will make a significant impact. Stay tuned—Virxpert is launching soon!
    Zain Ul Abideen
    I recently discovered Meta's LLM. Although it is quite famous and already integrated into every meta app, using it formally was a good experience. I found their site: meta.ai. It is fast. The new model llama 3.1 performs better and faster.
    Mariam
    @zain_ul_abideen13 I’ve also checked out Meta LLM and can definitely attest to its impressive performance. The Ilama 3.1 model indeed provides a smooth and efficient experience. It’s great to see such advancements in technology and how they enhance app functionality. Thanks for sharing your insights!
    William Seikh
    I recently discovered an AI-powered design tool that automatically creates stunning graphics.
    Alex Bravo
    I ve been using a new task management app that helps me organize my to-do lists and deadlines so much better
    Bill Frad
    The new language learning app I’ve found uses immersive tech to make learning a new language fun and interactive.
    Johanna John
    I'm excited about a new app that uses AI to generate summaries of long articles and documents. It’s a huge time-saver for staying updated without reading everything in full.
    Yashaswini Ippili
    I found a cute "can cats eat it" product here, too cute and helpful to all the cat owners!
    William James
    I’ve been loving this new app that helps me organize my daily tasks. It’s super intuitive and has really made managing my to-do list a breeze. Anyone else checked it out?
    Teofilo Rassin
    Just discovered this tool that automates all my repetitive work tasks. It’s a total time-saver and has made my workday so much smoother. Highly recommend giving it a try!
    Karen Cravens
    I recently started using an app for tracking personal goals and it’s really boosted my productivity. It’s simple but effective. Curious if others have had similar experiences!
    Greffin Dony
    Came across a budgeting app that makes managing finances much easier.
    Harold Gary
    iBoysoft MagicMenu- It can customize and enhance the functionality of Mac’s Finder context menu. With it, when you right-click, you can create a new file, copy/cut/move files, quickly access an item, copy file paths, compress files, find duplicated files, etc. Pomodor - It is a simple web-based Pomodoro timer that helps me focus during work time and take a short break when a task is done.
    Azza Shahid
    Connectgenie AI