• Subscribe
  • What's the most exciting new technology or tool you've learnt about recently?.

Miyene Tom
    18 replies

Replies

Gemma Lyons
    A new machine learning platform caught my attention. It offers advanced data analysis with ease and is definitely a big step forward in data science.
    Katerina Dedyulya
    ENERGY RETROFITTING OF EXISTING BUILDINGS check out Al Bahar Towers in Abu Dhabu
    Rajesh Sahni
    I've been playing around with an AI art generator lately. It's amazing what it can create!
    Scott Todd
    Good question! I discovered a new gadget that can translate conversations in real time. It's pretty cool.
    Jos Bish
    I recently discovered a gadget called Voyager. It translates conversations on the fly, breaking down language barriers.
    Henry Lindsey
    Recently, I discovered a tool that uses AI to automate repetitive tasks. It’s incredibly exciting to see how it can free up time and streamline workflows.
    Brandon Grant
    I've been exploring a new AR technology that enhances virtual meetings with interactive 3D elements. It’s great for remote collaboration!
    Saige Makenna
    I am exited about a new tool that uses machine learning to optimize content for SEO automatically. It’s a huge boost for efficiency and effectiveness.
    Daniel Blake
    Lately, I’ve been exploring blockchain tech for secure data management. The potential it has for improving transparency and security is pretty exciting.
    Scarlett Matt
    I descoverd a cool app that integrates various productivity tools into one seamless platform. It’s made managing tasks and projects so much easier.
    Asher Dorian Thorne
    Sounds super cool! I recently learned about advanced heat pump systems that can extract heat from the air or ground to efficiently heat and cool buildings, even in very cold climates. Apparently they can reduce energy use by 30-50% compared to conventional HVAC. Definitely an exciting green building tech to watch!
    Kavya Tripathi
    Data gathering via source systems
    Evelyn Rose Sinclair
    Recently learned about kinetic facades on buildings like Al Bahar Towers in Abu Dhabi... the facades have these motorized triangular panels that open and close in response to the sun's movement to reduce heat gain and glare... pretty wild example of adaptive, dynamic architecture!
    Alex
    JSON manipulation and serialization
    That's What You Said!
    That's What You Said!
    New video conferencing tool, pretty neat - https://videocalling.app
    Oliver James Hawthorne
    Definitely energy retrofitting of buildings. It's crucial for reducing emissions and operating costs. Al Bahar Towers are a great example, with their innovative movable facade that responds to sun position. The tech is becoming more accessible for existing buildings too.
    Zachary Rhys Whitaker
    Definitely Al Bahar Towers! The dynamic facade system on those towers that responds to sunlight is wild. Each triangle can open and close independently to reduce solar gain. Retrofitting existing buildings with smart tech like that to improve energy efficiency is the future!