• Subscribe
  • What's the most effective tool in your productivity arsenal?

Ernest Wolfe
    24 replies

Replies

xavi
    For me, it is this app that actually am releasing this Friday, which is the one actually helped to build our last product in record time. All of the tools listed here also makes sense
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Its a very diverse question, because it depends upon the domain where productivity is required. For example: If you are an active Linkedin user and trying to grow your personal Linkedin brand. A great productivity tool would be ConnectGenie AI ( https://www.connectgenie.ai/ ) It helps you effortlessly build you Linkedin Personal brand, by helping you. - Draft Captivating Linkedin Posts, with engaging Hooks. - Spark meaningful conversation on Linkedin, by helping you write comments according to your style. - Grow your network in a more personalised manner by writing for you Linkined Connection Request Notes based on your prospect's Linkedin profile or their most recent Linkedin post. - Discover leads on the go based on Keywords with their Highlight post feature. - Write Customised Job Cover Letters based on your Linkedin profile or you can also upload your resume.
    bellbell
    One of the most effective tools in my productivity arsenal is Datech ShopSync (https://www.datech.ai/shopsync). It's a powerful e-commerce integration tool designed to streamline your operations, particularly if you're running a TikTok Shop. Datech ShopSync automatically syncs products, inventory, and orders across platforms, saving you time and effort while ensuring accuracy. By automating these tasks, it allows you to focus more on strategic aspects of your business, like marketing and customer engagement, which can significantly enhance productivity.
    Andreea S.
    Honestly, my to-do list app is my secret weapon. It keeps me on track and motivated throughout the day!
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I would say to try https://www.selftalk.ing/ for better accountability.
    Destiny Jeremiah
    For me,it's definitely my to-do list app. It keeps everything organized and helps me stay focused on what needs to get done.
    sandhya Kumari
    I swear by my note-taking app. It’s where I jot down all my ideas and keep track of important information.
    Moses Habila
    I find my calendar tool to be the most effective. It helps me plan out my day and manage my time efficiently.
    Lora Jones
    My noise canceling headphones re cool they block out distction nd help me focus deeply on my work
    Brooklyn Campbell
    A good cup of coffee boosts my focus everytime.
    Yahya Rogers
    my nise canceling headphones re cool they block distraction nd help me focus deeply on my work
    kim-hijon
    I would say Todoist is my most effective tool. It helps me keep track of tasks and deadlines in a clean, organized way.
    Elido Dial
    I find Notion incredibly useful. It combines notes, tasks, and project management into one customizable workspace.
    Sulemna Ola
    Trello is my top pick for productivity. Its visual boards and lists help me manage projects and track progress easily.
    Maximo Hartliness
    For me, it's all about my calendar app. It helps me manage my time and keep track of deadlines without feeling overwhelmed.
    George Rosevear
    I find my note-taking app to be the most effective tool in my productivity kit. It’s where I jot down ideas, make to-do lists, and keep track of important info. It’s essential for staying organized and on top of things.
    Akute Mauton
    While I rely heavily on my task management software, I sometimes feel it’s easy to overcomplicate things. Sometimes simpler tools can be just as effective.
    Maryam Ibrahim
    A streamlined task manger for efficient prioritization
    Jenifer Lamberto
    A calendar app for scheduling and reminders
    Johanna John
    A time tracking tool for monitoring productivity