What's the most effective marketing strategy you've used to grow your indie project or startup?

Maria Hagsten
9 replies

Replies

Judith Amarachi 💙
I don't have an indie project yet, but I will share what I'm doing to grow my business and that of others. 1. Be on platforms that have a large number of your target audience. 2. Let your content be around these things: your audience's pains, their desires, and the transformation your product will give them. 3. Be open to feedback and be willing to treat your customers as partners. I could go on and on, but these three can give you a good start.
Judith Amarachi 💙
@theterminalguy you're welcome. Yeah, it's a good platform. What are you launching?
Maria Hagsten
@judith_amarachi_ Love this answer, especially the concept of treating customers as partners. Thank you for sharing 💙
Simon Peter Damian
@judith_amarachi_ what platforms are you currently targeting ?
Judith Amarachi 💙
@theterminalguy I use LinkedIn and Twitter if it's B2B we're targeting. If we are targeting the younger generation we go for TikTok. The target audience determines the platform.
Simon Peter Damian
@judith_amarachi_ thanks for the insight. I'm launching soon and a few folks have recommended Tiktok has a good channel for growth. O I think it's time to hit that signup button
Tanjir Rahman
I've found that the most effective marketing strategy for my SaaS Product Demo Explainer Video Agency is to focus on creating high-quality videos that solve a real problem for my target audience. When my videos are clear, concise, and engaging, they help me to build trust and credibility with potential clients. I also make sure to promote my videos on social media and through relevant industry publications. I would appreciate if you please visit website and provide your feedback. filmgrow.com
Tatiana Vdovychenko
The best strategy is to have a strategy. Everything that works for our company in marketing is recorded here. I hope it will be useful for you too https://jetsoftpro.com/blog/10-e...