• Subscribe
  • What’s the most creative use of AI you’ve seen in a product launch?

Ali Jan
    6 replies
    AI can bring innovation and impact to product launches. What’s one unique way you’ve seen AI used to elevate a product launch?

Replies

Yanlin Wu
    I really enjoy Cove which launched yesterday! The AI can really help to plan my trip! It almost provides everything that I want to know for a trip: hotel recommendations and pricing, famous scenes, local food (and even photos of them), detailed routine for every single day of the trip...etc.. Just try it out!
    Ali Jan
    @linda_yanlin That sounds fantastic! Cove seems like a comprehensive tool for trip planning. I love how it combines various aspects of travel into one platform. Thanks for the recommendation!
    Tatiana Vdovychenko
    It is exactly customer analysis automation. I don't know if this idea has already worked but I think it can make a significant boost for marketers!
    Christopher James Turner
    Ooh that sounds super cool, I'll have to check out Cove! I'm also really impressed by Copy.ai's recent product launch videos that use AI to generate engaging scripts and visuals tailored to different customer personas. It's a creative way to showcase the power of their AI writing tool. I feel like we're just scratching the surface of what's possible with AI in marketing and product launches. Excited to see what other innovative examples people share here!
    Emily Grace Bennett
    Cool example with Cove using AI for trip planning! I've seen some companies get super creative with AI-powered product demos and interactive previews to build hype for launches. Like realistic product simulations you can play with. Def catches attention and helps communicate value prop in a memorable way.