• Subscribe
  • What's the future of WhatsApp marketing? Any hot trends we should watch?

Sajin S
    8 replies
    WhatsApp marketing's booming, but what's next? This question taps into the community's desire to stay ahead of trends. By sparking discussion on emerging features or integrations, we can uncover new opportunities to reach customers and learn from each other's experiences in shaping the future of WhatsApp marketing.

Replies

Arthur
    Voice commerce is coming. People will use voice commands to make purchases through WhatsApp.
    Sajin S
    Yes @arthur_gerry I was talking to a friend who said voice commands will be the way to make purchases on WhatsApp. You say it and purchase is done.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Forget carrier pigeons, the future of WhatsApp marketing is all about interactive chatbots, personalized messaging, and emojis galore! So, who's ready to take their campaigns to the next level with a sprinkle of tech magic and a dash of creativity? 🚀📱
    Sajin S
    I agree @thestarkster. I see this as a very common trend lately. AI too is playing a role here.
    Victor Crum
    WhatsApp marketing is all about building relationships. People connect with brands they trust
    Sajin S
    I completely agree with you @victor_crum WhatsApp is such a personal communication channel, and that makes it perfect for fostering trust with your customers. When people feel like they're having a conversation with a real person (or at least a friendly brand!), they're much more likely to connect and become loyal fans.
    jonathan ander
    Metrics matter. Use social media analytics to see what's working and what's not. Data is your friend use it to refine your strategy.
    Sajin S
    @jonathan_ander You're absolutely right! Social media analytics are like having a backstage pass to your audience's minds. You can see what content makes them cheer, what makes them scroll right past, and everything in between. It's like social media magic, but with actual data! So ditch the guesswork and use those insights to craft a killer strategy. What kind of social media metrics do you find most surprising or interesting?