• Subscribe
  • What's the first thing you do when you arrive at work and sit at your desk?

Kelly Kim
    33 replies
    For me, the very first thing I do is organize today's tasks using Notion. In the past, I used to check my email inboxes first, but I've switched to organizing my tasks first as it seems to be a more effective use of my time.

Replies

Lazar J
    I start by reviewing my to-do list for the day and prioritizing tasks. It helps me set a clear agenda.
    Benedicta Anita
    I'll look at the chat from my boss, then check my email while organizing my tasks.
    Nitesh Jamod
    I am reviewing my to-do list, which I had already created the previous day.
    Charu Gupta
    Check last day's metrics
    James Wilson
    First thing I do is grab a coffee and get comfortable before diving into work.
    Dan O'Malley
    Organize my tasks, which includes checking my email because there might be some things in there I need to take action on.
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    I drink a cup of tee.
    jonah muye
    I usually start by grubbing cofee,then i open my planner to jot down the top priorities for the day
    Felicia Singleton
    I like to start my day by cleaning up my workspace. A tidy desk helps me think more clearly and start the day on a positive note
    Filxa Adam
    The first thing i do is check my calendar to see if there are any meetings I need to prepare for. It helps me plan my day better.
    Kelly Kim
    Launching soon!
    @filxa_adam I think it's a good idea to start by checking my calendar. I also believe it's better to prepare in advance when I have meetings. I should apply this to my routine as well.
    Kat Pim
    I check my project management tool to see what’s on the agenda for the day. It keeps me on track and organized.
    Parker Oliver
    My routine begins with a quick review of my to do list. it helps me stay focused and ensures I don't miss any important tasks.
    Nathan Luke
    take few minutes to mediate nd clear my mind before diving into work it helps me sty calm nd focused throughtout the dry
    Helen_GoodsFox
    Review my to-do list and prioritize tasks for the day. This helps me focus on what's most important and sets a clear direction for the day ahead.
    Phoebe Marshall
    My routine begins with checking any project management tools to see updates or changes from the previous day.
    Rock Turner
    First thing I do is catch up on any important emails or messages that might need immediate attention.
    Aayaz Gul
    I start by checking my emails and messages to catch up on any updates or important tasks that might have come in overnight.
    Athar Jatoi
    I usually take a few minutes to organize my desk and get my workspace in order. A tidy environment helps me focus better and be more productive.
    Vincent Hager
    My routine involves a quick check-in with my team to discuss any immediate priorities or updates. It helps me align with everyone and start the day on the same page.
    Alexander Galitsky
    Look around hoping no one noticed I’m late again.