• Subscribe
  • What’s the first thing you do in the morning?

Farwa Abbas
    48 replies

Replies

murph
    Change and feed baby!
    YanXu
    Brush my teeth and wash my face to clear my head
    Udaya Sri
    I usually check my phone. But I'm trying to break that habit.
    Nayab ishfaq
    The first thing I do in the morning is enjoy a freshly brewed espresso while lounging in my silk robe and catching up on the latest news. It’s my time to indulge and set a luxurious tone for the day ahead.😉
    Madhu Kumari
    The first thing I do is grab a cup of coffee to wake myself up!
    Jesse T. Glover
    I take a few minutes to plan out my day and set some goals. It help me stay focused.
    Dorothy Thompson
    I love to start my mornings by stretching and doing a quick workout. It really gets me energized for the day.
    Nifal Adam
    I'm a morning person, but even I need a little caffeine boost before scrolling Product Hunt.😝 My first thought of the day is, 'Please, let there be something shiny and new waiting for me!'
    Kate Sleeman
    I read a few pages of a book.It’s a peaceful way to ease into the day.
    Mia Haris
    I spend a few minutes meditating. It helps me center myself and start the day with a clear mind
    Tariq Waseem
    Try to sleep again, if not possible then brushing my teeth.
    Brigid Stewart
    I enjoy a quiet moment with a cup of tea. It’s a calm way to start the day and gather my thoughts.
    Desire Waterman
    I start my day with a strong cup of coffee and quick workout to wake up fully.
    Jack Lipsky
    Before I even get out of bed, I drink a bottle of water I set out the night prior. Then go through the morning routine - it really helps to wake up and get focused!
    Iris Matt
    The first thing I do is check my calendar and email to plan my day effectively.
    Tom Nick
    I Make a healthy breakfast and then review my to do list to get organized.
    Andrew Paul
    I wake up and pee first thing in the morning.