• Subscribe
  • What’s the biggest problem about managing your project activities? 🤔

Nitish Gattepalli
    6 replies
    I see software teams specifically including managers, developers, and the leadership hopping on different tools on a day-to-day basis to keep a track progress, take notes, meet the deadlines, collect updates, create reports, ensure quality, and a lot more. What’s the most hardest part about managing your project activities? Ok let me go first, for me it’s hard to constantly keep track of the progress of the whole team in order to deliver on time.

Replies

Olie Fullin
    The biggest problem about managing project activities often revolves around communication and coordination. With multiple tasks, deadlines, and team members involved, it can be challenging to keep everyone on the same page and ensure that all tasks are progressing as planned. To address these issues, we use a number of tools to ensure accurate tasking, progress tracking and integration passes. They increase efficiency by providing a single source of information for all project-related information.
    Nitish Gattepalli
    @jackeye agree.. the universal problem. And what tools do you use to maintain your project related information?
    Kehui Guo
    For me, the hardest part is ensuring everyone stays aligned with the project goals while juggling multiple tools. It’s easy to lose track of updates and deadlines. Finding a unified system that keeps everything in one place would be a game-changer. Right now Jira is what our team is using, but sometimes as project goes on, it's hard to track all changes in PRD and designs.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Oh, the struggle of herding tech-savvy cats to stick to one project management tool is like corralling code-happy kittens! Keeping tabs on the whole team amidst the digital tool frenzy definitely feels like a marathon in a maze, doesn't it?
    Nitish Gattepalli
    @thestarkster absolutely! its overwhelming..