• Subscribe
  • What's the best way to grow a Twitter/X account for my company?

Federico Zuluaga Knorr
    4 replies
    I'm not really on Twitter yet, but especially in the tech space, having a Twitter account seems to be a must for companies. - Do you think a Twitter account is a must? - Should I set it up as a company account or through my personal profile? - Do you have any strategies or tips and tricks on how to grow on Twitter?

Replies

Kostya Bolshukhin
    I would go with a personal profile — it's easier. You will be able to build an initial 50-100, connecting your friends, network, etc. And its much harder for a company profile
    Federico Zuluaga Knorr
    @kostyabolsh Yes, thanks - that's what i thought too and interacting with other posts is also more authentic with a personal profile. 🤔
    Zekiye Nur Kesici
    BeforeSunset AI
    Launching soon!
    A Twitter account is crucial for tech companies to engage with customers, share updates, and establish thought leadership. Focus on providing valuable content consistently, engage with relevant accounts, and leverage hashtags to grow your presence organically. 1) I think none of the social media channels are a must, you should decide according to your target audience, do they really spend time on this channel and whether your product offers solutions to this audience on Twitter etc, you should think of this kind of things and you should try first to see whether it is a good fit for your company or not. 2) I think there should be 2 accounts on Twitter. The first one is a company profile, and the second one is a founder profile- to set yourself as a thought leader in the industry and sector of your company. 3) Sharing real experiences really works on Twitter. You can share your experience about your company with people. People need real advice on these topics. And I'm sure you have a lot to share.