• Subscribe
  • What‘s the best screen recorder now?

Cola Cola
    21 replies

Replies

Igor Lysenko
    There is a driver from Nvidia and you can record video there without losing quality, I think this is the best
    Jes
    loom and screen studio
    Mileva
    loom and screen studio📸
    Jaimy James
    loom is the best screen recorder
    Emma Preston
    I think screen studio is best
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    I use ScreenStudio if I want to make recordings for a promo and marketing And Loom helps if I need to record and share smth fast
    Justice Ojoka
    I've been using Camtasia for a while now. It's powerful with a lot of editing options.
    Sulemna Ola
    I recently switched to Snagit. It's super simple for quick captures and has some handy editing features. Great for quick, professional-looking videos.
    Moses Habila
    OBS Studio is my go-to for screen recording. It's free and incredibly versatile, especially if you need to stream or record longer sessions.
    Umaru
    If you're looking for something lightweight, give ShareX a try. It's free and has a lot of handy features for quick screen captures and recordings.
    Nafsiyya Ubalawan
    I found ApowerREC to be really user-friendly. It supports multiple formats and has a neat editing suite included.
    Hauwaa Muhammad
    FlashBack Express is a great option. It's free and doesn't impose any recording time limits, which is a big plus.
    Nancy Philip
    "inyTake is perfect for quick and easy screen captures. It's free and has some neat annotation features.
    Tamar Waziri
    For capturing tutorials, I rely on ActivePresenter. It has a great set of features for creating interactive content.
    Hassan Ismail Rebe
    For cloud-based recording, I recommend Screen satisify. It integrates well with Chrome and is perfect for educational content.
    Fredrick James
    Camtasia is the pro's choice. Tons of editing features, but it comes with a price tag.
    Gemma Mortlock
    For gamers, Xbox Game Bar is a convenient option.
    Andrew Dale
    I like ScreenPal for its simplicity and clear recordings. No fuss, just record.
    Armind Hash
    Need something free with no limits? Try ScreenRec. It's basic but effective.
    Marco Stegen
    Your post provided great information. Thanks for sharing it. https://medium.com/@joseph4ramos...