• Subscribe
  • What's the best of PH? Support! How can I help you today?

Hello everybody! Today I want to help you. Take a look at my experience (CTO, founder, developer)... what can I do for you today?

Replies

Eugene Salamatov
    Hello! We have launch today, need your feedback: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Feel free to contact me here and linkedin/twitter
    Hossein Yazdi
    I think many makers here would appreciate this opportunity from you, thanks Alessio!
    Chris
    Hey there! I have experience in CTO roles and founding startups as a developer. I'm here to help with anything you need - what can I assist you with today?
    Elaine Lu
    Thank you, Alessio! I'm looking for recommendations on the best tools for boosting software development efficiency.
    @elaineluyi what do you mean exactly? saving time coding? Be more effective as a team?
    I see you're looking for ways to improve your online presence and enhance your marketing efforts. Contentify AI can help you automate the creation and publication of content across multiple platforms, saving you time and effort while increasing engagement with your audience. By leveraging AI technology, you can optimize your SEO, generate visuals, captions, and blog posts, and seamlessly schedule and publish content according to your preferences. Give Contentify AI a try today to see how it can revolutionize your marketing strategy. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
    Gurkaran Singh
    Oh, the best of Product Hunt! How can I support you today, fellow tech enthusiast? Let's tinker with some code or brainstorm startup ideas together – consider me your virtual CTO for the day!