What's the best email marketing tool for SaaS that you guys use?

Cedric
8 replies
We're currently using MailChimp but it's getting kinda expensive - was looking at beehiiv but wanted to see what others were using (and your experiences). Not looking for anything crazy, few thousand (under 10k) emails once a week, decent drag and drop editor so I dont have to bother the devs. Oh and unlimited contacts is a must - it's daylight robbery when they charge by the number of contacts. Thanks for your recommendations πŸ˜‰

Replies

Carlo D'Agnolo
Shamelessly tooting my own horn πŸ“― but we built an easy to integrate email tool for SaaS that's consumption pay only. No lock-in subscriptions :) useplunk.com
Olatz Urrutia
I would say customer.io and I think @kate_santoro1 would agree with me (she is in charge of email marketing at Moonio). There are others like Hubspot (we use it in sales) or Sendinblue that has been recommended to us!
Cedric
@kate_santoro1 @olatz_urrutia nice will check Moonio out. thanks for the recommendations and have a good weekend!
Kate Santoro
@olatz_urrutia Customer.io is really powerful and after you learn the platform, quite nice to use. It does have a bit of a learning curve though and can be quite pricey depending on your contact and email volume. I see @cedric2 mentioned he wants something with unlimited contacts, but I think every one I've ever seen charges by contact quota.
Cedric
@kate_santoro1 yea we run a freemium model rather than a 14 day trial and it's getting rather expensive when charged per contact. thanks for the recommendation will check it out 😊 have a good weekend
Kate Santoro
@cedric2 we also run a freemium model! Have you guys launched yet? If not let me know when you’re planning to and I’ll look out for it 😊
Cedric
@kate_santoro1 we've been live for a bit with the PH launch soon - will let you know! thanks for the kind support ☺️ - likewise will keep an eye out for moonio and heepsy
Uwussjsnbs Bwbsjeejjd
Hi there, If you're looking for an alternative to MailChimp for your email needs, I recommend checking out Sendinblue. It offers a user-friendly interface, a drag-and-drop editor, and allows you to send a few thousand emails per week. Sendinblue also offers unlimited contacts, so you won't have to worry about additional charges based on the number of contacts. It's a cost-effective solution that many users find reliable and efficient. Give it a try and see if it meets your requirements for your Bald Guys email campaigns. Best of luck! πŸ˜‰