• Subscribe
  • What's the best design advice you've ever received?

Raju Sivaram
    7 replies

Replies

Kevin Not-A-Robot
    All the little details add up.
    Rafael Pinheiro
    Avoid overdesigning. Most of times it is already « good enough ».
    murph
    addition by subtraction
    Bhhavesh Desalhey
    In UX design, don't assume things about user. This has always helped me not fall for day dreaming of user journey. For that you should have a thorough research and testing. Tell me what advice you've received.
    Nikhil Gandal
    Don't use more than two typefaces in your product.
    Ramy Wafaa
    "Design With Empathy." It means understanding and prioritizing the needs, feelings, and experiences of the users. By putting yourself in their shoes, you create more intuitive, accessible, and enjoyable designs. It’s not just about how something looks, but how it works and feels to the user. This mindset transforms good designs into great ones, fostering deeper connections and more meaningful interactions.
    Carl
    I recently came across this wonderful website and felt compelled to share my excitement! As I was planning my birthday celebrations, I found out about SEVlaser from a glowing introduction by a friend. The glowing comments from others further piqued my interest, and I couldn't resist diving in. Their offer to reserve time as a gift was a delightful bonus. I highly recommend checking out their services! Explore more here: Laser Hair Removal in Glendale.