What's the best book you've read recently?

Peri Besiraci
11 replies

Replies

Ilango Rajagopal
Building a Second Brain by Tiago Forte. It's a mental shift on how to save knowledge instead of remembering it and how to leverage saved knowledge for creating and executing projects. I highly recommend it.
Shreyas Iyer
Endurance: Shackleton's Incredible Voyage I first read it a few years ago, but it's so good I reread it every few months. Very well-written, and it's a mind-blowing true story!
Shaba Med
Think and Grow Rich! My daily dose of motivation..
Eden
I just finished Nine Lies About Work and I wish every leader/manager read this book!
Uma Venugopal
The Age of AI
Ekrem Çetinkaya
The Power of Habits. It still amazes me how Charles managed to simplify this complex process
Luka Dimitrijević
Currently reading Atomic Habits by James Clear. Can definitely recommend it!
Ryan Hoover
I'm currently halfway through Rick Rubin's new book, The Creative Act. It's really good and highly relevant for makers and founders. It resonates with many of the challenges I've faced (and still face).
Tomas Spada
Buy back your time
Jack Davies
I recently read "Atomic Habits" by James Clear, and I thought it was fantastic. The book provides a practical framework for building good habits and breaking bad ones.
Kyler Phillips
Recently read The Alchemist, well listened to it. Lots of little life lessons and learnings in there, would recommend.