• Subscribe
  • What's the best book or resource for aspiring entrepreneurs? 📚

PRIYANKA MANDAL
    13 replies

Replies

Maddilene John
    For me,, Zero to One by Peter Thiel .
    Nifal Adam
    The Startup Owner's Manual by Steve Blank, this Book will cover topics such as customer development, business planning, and fundraising.
    Robin Prime
    I think the Lean Startup by Eric Ries is a must-read. It really helped me understand how to build and test ideas efficiently!
    Eriberto Puppy
    I’ve always found Start with Why by Simon Sinek inspiring. It’s all about figuring out your purpose and staying motivated.
    Allen Deck
    The Lean Startup by Eric Ries is a must read. It completely changed how I think about building a business.
    Daisy Rosy
    I always recommend Zero to One by Peter Thiel. It offers a unique prespective on innovation.
    Sharon Owens
    I’d recommend reading The Innovator’s Dilemma by Clayton Christensen. It’s a fantastic resource for understanding disruptive innovation and how to stay ahead in a competitive market
    Luther Westover
    Shoe Dog by Phil Knight is an inspiring story for anyone starting out. Real world lessons from the founder of nike
    Arslan Ali
    I suggest reading Zero to One by Peter Thiel. It provides unique perspectives on creating innovative startups and making a big impact.
    Isabel Hely
    Check out the Hard Things by Ben Horowitz. It’s a real eye-opener on the tough challenges of entrepreneurship and how to overcome them
    Marlie Jack
    "Zero to One" by Peter Thiel is a great starting point for aspiring entrepreneurs. It’s full of insights on building something truly innovative from the ground up. https://loveflowershub.com/
    Han Kim
    Launching soon!
    Just read the Great CEO Within. Was a pretty good book! Shoe Dog, Steve Jobs, Lean Start Up, Made in America - all good books!
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I would recommend reading the autobiographies of entrepreneurs. The paths they walk, the way they think, and how their minds have been shaped can also influence you.