• Subscribe
  • What's the best app/tool to learn German language?

Cori Maryani
    5 replies

Replies

Saniya Sharma
    There are many apps and tools for learning German, including beginner apps, grammar apps, and vocabulary apps. Rocket German This app is a good choice for beginners and budget-conscious buyers. It offers audio lessons, grammar lessons, and exercises. Pimsleur This app offers in-depth audio lessons, exercises, and challenging content. Duolingo This app uses gamification, such as leaderboards and leagues, to make learning German more fun. Learn more https://www.sevenmentor.com/germ...
    Jessica Young
    Duolingo is the best free app I've used for learning German. It's fun and easy to use every day to pick up vocabulary and grammar. For more serious learning, check out Babbel or Rosetta Stone, but those require a subscription. Let me know if you find any other good resources!
    Doğa Armangil
    First, this has to be said: German is a difficult language to learn. Next: whatever tool you use for learning a language, it will only get you 10-15% of the way. For the remaining 85-90%, content is essential. Read books, watch movies (start with foreign movies that are dubbed in German and TV news reports, those are easier to understand), German TV and online content. Oh, and maybe you'd want to cross-post your question to the "Ask me anything" board, this isn't really a dev question.