What's that one investment you have made on yourself recently? How has it made a difference?

Tanoy Chowdhury
7 replies
I will go first. I invested in a sit & stand work desk, and I'm loving it. I can feel a surge of optimism and renewed interest in my work. I look forward to completing my tasks as it gives me adequate time to spend with the desk :P I wonder why I didn't make this investment on myself earlier. What's your story?

Replies

Steve John
I guess you could say I bought these for myself. I bought some stock. So far I made approximately $10k from it. I always have spare cash on the side when the market takes a down turn.
Tanoy Chowdhury
@steve_john4 Fantastic! I have been thinking about investing in stock for some time now & your comment helps me a lot. Great job, Steve.
Farhan Aslam
Upping my workout routine at home. Doing body weight workouts mostly, but also working the kettlebell to the point it is a cardio workout as well.
Tanoy Chowdhury
@farhan_aslam1 Excellent! Working on your body strength and heath overall is the one of the best investments one can make. Keep going, Farhan