What's stopping your software from selling? I bet it's one of these 7 reasons.

Mehul Fanawala
6 replies
Problem 1: "It's too expensive." Overcome: Highlight the ROI. How much time and money will it save in the long run? Problem 2: "It's not a priority right now." Overcome: Demonstrate its immediate benefits. How can it streamline current processes? Problem 3: "I need to consult my team." Overcome: Offer group demos. Let them see its value firsthand. Problem 4: "There are similar, cheaper options." Overcome: Emphasize your unique selling points. What sets your software apart? Problem 5: "I'm happy with what I have." Overcome: Showcase the newer, improved features. How does it stand out from the old? Problem 6: "Your solution seems complex." Overcome: Offer training and user-friendly manuals. Simplify the integration process. Problem 7: "I'm not sure about its security." Overcome: Provide testimonials, certifications, and robust security features. The key? Listen actively to objections. Address them head-on. And show, don't just tell, its value. Which objection have you faced the most? Drop a number below.

Replies

Macklin Buckler
I like this list and your tips on objection handling. Here's how I would create a process for your team to overcome objections. 1. Make a note of every objection you receive from clients in a table. It will be useful to draw from this list on your calls (and will come in handy when you hire a sales team). 2. Categorize each objection based on company industry, size, and the reason. 3. Share this doc with your team and make sure they keep it up to date and share any talk tracks that worked to overcome a particular objection. I think a lot of people mistake an objection for a "no." It's often not. In many cases, it's an opportunity for you to get honest feedback, and also to try new ways to win the deal. If a prospect says your solution is too expensive, approach the objection from a place of curiosity. Keep your voice calm and don't let your emotions get the most of you. Ask them questions that demonstrate a desire to see the world through their eyes. - What were they expecting to pay for a solution like yours? - Have they purchased a similar tool in the past? - What was the process? - What would make a tool like yours more attractive? - Is there something your tool is missing? After asking these questions, you should have a pretty good understanding of: 1. Whether or not they're actually interested in your product 2. If price is the main blocker (or if it's something else) 3. Decision-making authority 4. Areas where your product could improve Oftentimes, when you ask questions, you put things into perspective for a buyer. It helps draw attention to implicit assumptions and brings rationality back into the discussion. To answer your question: I have faced the "It's too expensive" objection the most.
André J
Launching soon!
I think nr.5 is 99% tho
Debin Alsa
O software pode executar tarefas com alta precisão e consistência, minimizando erros humanos. Isso é especialmente importante em processos que exigem cálculos complexos ou manipulação de grandes volumes de dados on ativadordescarga.com.
Saint James
Você obterá artigos exclusivos de qualidade e links para download neste site. Por favor, visite uma vez e aproveite... Softwares Crackeados
Saint James
Você obterá artigos exclusivos de qualidade e links para download neste site. Por favor, visite uma vez e aproveite... Ativador Windows 7 Crackeado