• Subscribe
  • πŸ€” What's something you've failed at this month?

Evelina Radoycheva
    8 replies
    We often talk about achievements and success. But failure is an essential part of life and of learning. So, let me ask you: what's something you've failed at this month?

Replies

Mariya Valchanova
    I set a goal to close all my activity rings at least 20 days this month, but considering there are only 2 days left and I am only at 16 I am failing this goal. Still got close enough!
    Evelina Radoycheva
    @mariya_valchanova Although you didn't reach your goal, you still made a progress. Аnd that's great πŸ‘Œ
    Katya Vaptsarova [Team-GPT]
    Oh, I am thinking about this every day this month because I know it was a failure... I had this goal to reduce my screen time... and I've failed it :( But I will continue trying to succeed!
    Evelina Radoycheva
    @katya_vaptsarova Keep trying, success often comes after multiple attempts.
    Iliya Valchanov
    I have failed at closing 2 clients :( Other than that the week was quite productive
    Evelina Radoycheva
    @iliya_valchanov Failure is part of the sales process and an opportunity to learn and grow πŸ˜‰
    Ritu Soni
    Gym. It's always the gym. As much as we work, it's also essential to keep our bodies fit to enjoy whatever life brings.
    Ilko Kacharov [Team-GPT]
    I had the goal to spend more time in the nature, but as it seems the concrete jungle overtook my time and energy and I've failed in that.